Rangers v Panathanikos

Anyone got any idea when the tickets are released for the Rangers v Panathanikos game in uefa cup

Usually after season ticket holders and bondholders have had 1st option on there tickets :harhar: Public sale tickets usually go on sale 2 weeks before the game

Anyone got any idea when the tickets are released for the Rangers v Panathanikos game in uefa cup

Usually after season ticket holders and bondholders have had 1st option on there tickets :harhar: Public sale tickets usually go on sale 2 weeks before the game

Ya Dancer, i'm first in line then :harhar:

I hope my dream(to see my favorite team) will come true when Rangers goin to Greece for the second game... And i hope i`ll buy ticket somehow... Also i hope i can get some Rangers suvenires there cause here is NOTHING for Rangers FC :( :angry2: in ma fuckin` country <cr> <cr> <cr> <cr> .Only barcelona,real m and man utd shit.. Fuckin` hell!The last thing i hope is to get back to my country alive.. :)

Hm.. never heard for that bars ..But that`s not that faraway from my town so i can try to go there :P There is so fuckin` hard to find something for Rangers..Also it`s hard for me to buy someth from ebay cause i`m working for .. about 200 euros mountly..And i`m not kiddin` :)

Ya Dancer, i'm first in line then :harhar:

Me 2 :craphead: :harhar: