Call of Duty 4 PS3 :)

JR

There are a few players on here that already play COD4 online...some of the PSN's are as follows:

jockney

gbarkie

andy-500

j1mgg

bluenose_72

LISTER87

FlippinEck

cossieuk

ofb1988

RFC-Lee-1872

papaguy51

klbsrfc

broxiboy

platinumgun

Rohan-RangersFC

If you want to be part of the Rangersmedia Clan (and have reached the required level to apply a "Clan tag") - apply [RMED] clan tag to your PSN...for example I am:

[RMED]jockney

If you want to add your name to this list , just enter it in the thread stickied at the top and Ill edit the post with your details. :)

See you on the Battlefield

(tu)

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are a few players on here that already play COD4 online...some of the PSN's are as follows:

jockney

gbarkie

andy-500

j1mgg

bluenose_72

LISTER87

cossieuk

If you want to be part of the Rangersmedia Clan (and have reached the required level to apply a "Clan tag") - apply [RM] clan tag to your PSN...for example I am:

[RM]jockney

If you want to add your name to this list , just enter it in this thread and Ill edit this post with your details. :)

(tu)

Im going on now, hope to see you there.

Cossie UK i think i've played against you?!

jockney

gbarkie

andy-500

j1mgg

bluenose_72

LISTER87

cossieuk

If you want to be part of the Rangersmedia Clan (and have reached the required level to apply a "Clan tag") - apply [RM] clan tag to your PSN...for example I am:

[RM]jockney

If you want to add your name to this list , just enter it in this thread and Ill edit this post with your details. :)

(tu)

Im going on now, hope to see you there.

Cossie UK i think i've played against you?!

Oh i see j1mgg and bluenose72 have added me, cheers, heya

just for the record...cossieuk isnt a member here...its my brothers ps3 that i occasionally play

Yeah i know - i just put it here incase you or your bro wanted a game with us (tu)

ill be on tonight aswell.

who all has a headset? was playing with a few other scottish guys last night who had headsets and out of about 6 games we won 5 mainly down to all of us having headsets as we were able to communicate.

when are you getting the error?

when i click PLAY ONLINE it says...DOWNLOADING GAME SETTINGS..then after 3 seconds..BLACK SCREEN..AND then error..

i was getting something similar last night. when it was at "downloading game settings" the screen went black and said i had to be connected to the playstation network which i was. so i just went onto another game, seen if online was working for it, which it was, then went back later on and it was working perfectly. so id say it was cod's problem and nothing wrong with your ps3 or your internet connection. (tu)

I'll be online in half an hour if you wanna get a clan game going?

ill go on aswell. will i invite you to my party or will you invite me to yours? that seems to be way to get clan games going rather than inviting to a game. also what games do you like? all i play are team objective and team hardcore, but will play something we all like (tu)

I'll be online in half an hour if you wanna get a clan game going?

ill go on aswell. will i invite you to my party or will you invite me to yours? that seems to be way to get clan games going rather than inviting to a game. also what games do you like? all i play are team objective and team hardcore, but will play something we all like (tu)

Im gonna pour myself a wee bevvy then get on (tu) I'll let you invite me, see if we can get a few others on too, I have no preference which style we play - Ive just not played in a few days so lil rusty :)

someone please invite me, apparently it works that way!

Lister87 add me or invite me if you have, please! :)

Ive sent you a request, (jockney) you need to accept it (tu)