UFL football game

RFC55

See Cristiano Ronaldo has invested 40 million dollars into this. It’s apparently going to be free to download etc. Will no doubt rely on the in game purchases.

no gameplay etc yet but it looks like the days of football games having a good career mode are over. Will be another games version of ultimate team.

developers are claiming that it will be a game that will be aimed at people who are tactically aware and go on the actual skill of the player rather than Ea FC and their rainbow flick 4 times before volleying it in with Scott McKenna from about 40 yards 

Mobile free to play is now the future of football titles sadly. 

UCL has been on development a few years now, there were trailers dripped through donks ago.

The master league/career modes we all grew up with will never be replicated sadly. Just be glad we had them.

Still waiting for that boxing game to make consoles after a 2 year delay. The PC version is muck

Maybe I'm too old for gaming now but it's absolutely baws compared to my days.

22 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Mobile free to play is now the future of football titles sadly. 

UCL has been on development a few years now, there were trailers dripped through donks ago.

The master league/career modes we all grew up with will never be replicated sadly. Just be glad we had them.

Still waiting for that boxing game to make consoles after a 2 year delay. The PC version is muck

Maybe I'm too old for gaming now but it's absolutely baws compared to my days.

Aye a don’t know if that’s the case for me now. I’m buzzing for gta6 as I know I’ll be able to dive into it even if it takes me months to complete.

But now most games seem shite, the football titles are fucking awful, fifa has been dug meat for years, PES is all but gone, when I was younger this is football was a decent alternative, you had LMA, premier manager, Mike Tyson boxing, fight night then you had resident evil, silent hill.

now it’s just shit well for me anyway 

35 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye a don’t know if that’s the case for me now. I’m buzzing for gta6 as I know I’ll be able to dive into it even if it takes me months to complete.

But now most games seem shite, the football titles are fucking awful, fifa has been dug meat for years, PES is all but gone, when I was younger this is football was a decent alternative, you had LMA, premier manager, Mike Tyson boxing, fight night then you had resident evil, silent hill.

now it’s just shit well for me anyway 

I tried that Resident evil for PS5. Village or something. Played it twice, pish.

GTA I'll play religiously because that formula hasn't changed. Prob the last console I'll buy bar the kids