Call of Duty 4 PS3 :)

JR

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha look who i photoed! (happened to be near me both times!!)

got a few of gbarkie but they are moire'd!!

:lol: quality (tu) that first one was at "bloc". i was owning when i was in that position :)

some good games tonight lads despite the connection problems and those pricks :lol:

nice photos mate, me sniping with my G3. The psy guys werent that bad as i now realise it wasnt their fault the connection was getting lost and they did get a barrage of abuse.

Yeh shame we kept losing connection, i totally lost it in the end! Couldnt get back on, obsessed with the game at the minute haha, any spare time is spent on multiplayer or single if thats not available!

Addictive aint it?

One match when it starts you should all turn around and face my player in a row, ill photo it haha!

Good pics !

COD4 was sold out for the PS3 down here at the weekend, best bet would be get it from Amazon or something next day delivery.

Cheers, shame its on my tv screen (old tv) as i cant screen capture haha only photograph the screen, thats what i was doing when people were saying "whys mcboyd just stood there?" haha!

Theres tons down near me :lol: game has a whole shelf of them!

nice photos mate, me sniping with my G3. The psy guys werent that bad as i now realise it wasnt their fault the connection was getting lost and they did get a barrage of abuse.

aye but am still convinced they ended the game on "wet work"!

I just had the most frustrating game. Sharing net with 2 others, all my actions seemed to be delayed.

I would walk up behind someone go to stab them, see i havent killed pull out my gun try shoot etc, and i killed no one.

I would then watch the kill cam and see me facing the opposite way etc when trying to shoot. pissed me off so im done for tonight :(

I just had the most frustrating game. Sharing net with 2 others, all my actions seemed to be delayed.

I would walk up behind someone go to stab them, see i havent killed pull out my gun try shoot etc, and i killed no one.

I would then watch the kill cam and see me facing the opposite way etc when trying to shoot. pissed me off so im done for tonight :(

press select and see what the bars at the end of you name is like. To be honest if it is one bar you will get lag. Try and change games to try and get the 2 bar or highr.

no you won't the system is in meltdown

everyone is going mental on the forums

let's hope it's sorted or even better they are installing the patch and closing the servers down

its back up