Andy Murray

I'm not too fussy about him. Its exciting to see him doing well but I hope he will keep his feet on the ground and have his manners in line.

i think his injury has changed the way he approaches things now. once he came back from his injury he was taking one match at a time, not getting carried away and consistently playing great tennis which saw him end the year 11th in the world, which is very impressive for someone who missed 2 grand slams!

Reaches the final of the Qatar Open after beating Nikolay Davydenko. If he can remain injury free then this will be a big season for him!

Money on a Top 5 finish!

17/1 thats feckin great odds! outside the top 3, the rest of the top 10 is up for grabs. davydenko and roddick have been struggling, ferrer had a late surge last season, have to wait and see if he can keep that up. gasquet is a hit or a miss so all murray has to do is be consistent and start to get further in grand slams and he is a real contender for the top 5. look how far djokovic came on last season, hopefully murray can replicate that in some way!

17/1 is great odds. Murray's form was top four form last year, in fact and if it wasn't for his injury he would've done it. I agree with bluenose 72.

As for wimbledon, his odds should be about 40/1. Rafa, Roger and the big servers will take a miracle to beat. Watch out for a young American big server at this year's Wimbledon. He could cause an upset. I bet his odds will be 40 or 50/1. Not that I bet but he's the best bet,lol.

His name is John Isner

isner was the only person to take a set off federer at last years us open. now although he wont win it, hes a good bet to cause a few upsets. since he is about 6ft10 he has a monster serve and it will be hard for many of the top players to break it but he against federer he made too many unforced errors. he was missing some easy shots at the net and it seemed as though he lacked control of his groundstrokes with many of them going wide. certainly one to watch though (tu)

Don't think Isner will be much of a threat. Has a decent serve on him but last year he didn't even win a Challenger title (the level of competition below the ATP tour that he plays in mostly). His serve will couse a few problems though.

First of all well done to Murray on winning in Qatar. I am sure he'll be at least top 6 by the end of 08.

Also players to watch out for in 08:

Mario Ancic (if he can get his fitness back, currently ranked in the mid 80's)

Paul Henri-Mathieu

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Donald Young

Nicolas Mahut

• 3 weeks later...
First of all well done to Murray on winning in Qatar. I am sure he'll be at least top 6 by the end of 08.

Also players to watch out for in 08:

Mario Ancic (if he can get his fitness back, currently ranked in the mid 80's)

Paul Henri-Mathieu

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Donald Young

Nicolas Mahut

What did I tell u's all about this guy!!! Looks set for the semi's now!!!