The unsung staff

Danny

Andy Owen and Kenny McDowall.

Very little is said about these two in general, but I think it is safe to say that they have brought a quality of professionalism and method to the side which has been lacking for many years.

We are by no means the final product yet, but these two are extremely well respected and were highly rated individuals and are putting us in the right direction.

So why do we not hear more about them, and why don't they seem to get the whole credit that they probably deserve?

I think Adam Owen and his role will always be quite in the background and not seen. He is 'only' the fitness coach.

But Adam has been praised this season by the players and by Ally I remember publicly. His role will no doubt help with today's focus on fitness, diet etc.

A club the size of Rangers should always have a fitness coach, indeed he is our 3rd after Frank Nuttall and PLG's man Stephane Wiertalek.

Kenny, is probably less unsung than Adam as we him more often on Rangers TV. He'll probably do more of the coaching drills than Walter and Ally but shouldn't be underestimated in his role either.

Both are vital.