penalty claims

The Artist

Their defender got a really great, top class tackle in on Cousin for one of the claims, was never a penalty.

Naismith got done from behind, looked like the defender got the ball on one angle, but on another it showed he'd scythed down Naismith before getting the ball.

Then the 3rd claim, the ref pointed to the spot, but the baldy bas linesman had flagged (incredibly) wrongly for offside.

Naismith wasn't gettin a thing from the officials last night.

does anyone have highlights of the game last night? i only managed to see the last 20 mins,just before cousins goal!

i read to day we had THREE strong penalty claims turned down! :unsure:

We were awarded one but the linesman (wrongly) gave offside. Another on Naismith was a decent shout at best but the Cousin one was an good bit of defending.

One was a stonewaller when Naisy was hacked down from behind.

The other the ref gave although I think only because he had noticed the linesman had his flag up for offside which it in no way was.

And don't even get me started on the Keeper outside the box. he was at least a yard outside the ref looks at the linesman for a decision but hte lines man was at least 10 yards behind play and in a worst position than the ref to make the call. I was in the south stand and you coujld see the line behind the keepers feet when he took the ball.