AC Milan are preparing an £11m bid for ....

JR

£11m hahaha, if hes worth that we should be asking for £20m for hutton. Boruc is a decent enough goalkeeper but hes nowhere near the best in the world and certainly not worth anything like £11m. Cant stand celtic but they knew what they were doing, i bet they raised his wages to get him to sign a new contract knowing that they would make that extra money back when they sold him rather than selling him on the cheap when hes got a year or less on his contract. They did the same with petrov.

gomes, frey and landreau are the only names that have been mentioned in italy during this transfer window to replace dida. although i hate borat with a passion i wouldnt stop supporting milan because of that, if he did sign.(which i really really really really hope he doesnt).

gomes, frey and landreau are the only names that have been mentioned in italy during this transfer window to replace dida. although i hate borat with a passion i wouldnt stop supporting milan because of that, if he did sign.(which i really really really really hope he doesnt).

In your case though they're your #1 side, so you're a lot more, shall we say blood tied to them.

I do like them a lot, and I have a fair bit of knowledge about them, but my loyalty to them is far behind how I feel for :rangers:

And if a tim joined Milan, I just can't see myself being able to support him.

This wont happen we will secure frey instead, but its funny Danny how you got ripped into me for saying I would disown Milan if they took sheva back, yet your saying if they signed Boruc you would stop supporting Milan, contradiction alert :huh:

This wont happen we will secure frey instead, but its funny Danny how you got ripped into me for saying I would disown Milan if they took sheva back, yet your saying if they signed Boruc you would stop supporting Milan, contradiction alert :huh:

I don't support Milan a tenth of what you do. You stopping supporting Milan for any reason would be likewise to me stopping supporting Rangers.

If Rangers signed Boruc I wouldn't even consider stopping supporting them. If we signed Neil Lennon I'd still support Rangers.

If Milan signed Sheva back you would stop supporting Milan.

theyre not my number one side despite having supported them since a very early age. scotland - rangers - ac milan, thats how it is for me (tu)

You've changed yer tune! It was Milan #1 for you last time I asked. Make yer mind up :P

theyre not my number one side despite having supported them since a very early age. scotland - rangers - ac milan, thats how it is for me (tu)

You've changed yer tune! It was Milan #1 for you last time I asked. Make yer mind up :P

Hmmm, dont think so. what i think i said was that i had supported milan for longer but rangers were my #1 club side. if you have evidence that proves otherwise then fair enough.

Hmmm, dont think so. what i think i said was that i had supported milan for longer but rangers were my #1 club side. if you have evidence that proves otherwise then fair enough.

So, Rangers are #1 to you? Ok! No biggie, was just making sense of it.