Players getting booked for taking their jersey off.

el fergo

I think so. Simply because there is plenty of parents out there who do not want there children to see naked people during a sporting event.

I'm not a parent myself, but I can understand if a parent does not want to their kids to see nudity (if that) during a football match.

It's how I despise the streakers during sporting events. There is no f'kin need for some c*unt who thinks it will be funny to have his willy on display when there is so many children in attendance.

Maybe it's just me?

I think there's a massive difference from taking your shirt off to celebrate, and dropping your kegs and trying to dodge the security guards.

Taking your shirt off, along with jumping into the crowd, is fine in my book, and to book players for it is ridiculous.

I think pulling your top off and jumping into the crowd is what scoring should be all about.

I hate seeing it banned.

I don't really follow the nudity bit but each to their own

Pathetic really when you can see much more skin in newspapers, magazines, TV.

To complain about something like a football player taking his jersey off is shite. People need to get more our of life if their spending time doing petty stuff like that.

Why don't they get booked when they take their shirts off at the end of the game?

Stupid rule.

I think so. Simply because there is plenty of parents out there who do not want there children to see naked people during a sporting event.

I'm not a parent myself, but I can understand if a parent does not want to their kids to see nudity (if that) during a football match.

It's how I despise the streakers during sporting events. There is no f'kin need for some c*unt who thinks it will be funny to have his willy on display when there is so many children in attendance.

Maybe it's just me?

it must be hard 4 a player 2 control his emotions after scorin an important goal.

I think it's a bit over the top. Then again in a league I was playing in once this fat c$#t scored a goal and ran over to the sideline and took his shirt off. The sight of his pale skin and wobbling man boobs is something I could've done without. Ban it in the Sunday leagues but not in professional football :P

Football is an emotional game, and it's kill joy "rules" like these that are taking some of the passion out of football. I understand the no jumping in the crowd rule for safety reasons (you never know) but wheres the harm in taking a jersey off? Would be a real shame if a player scored, got booked for taking shirt off then later on in the game gets booked for a challange and thats his game over