Sellik Barca(anti football shite)lona

SAMUEL ETO'O is providing the latest headache for Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard as he attempts to make his plans for next week's Champions League clash at Celtic Park.

The Cameroon striker has limped back to the Nou Camp nursing a hamstring injury picked up in the final of the African Nations Cup.

The extent of the injury will be assessed today before a decision is made on how long Eto'o must be sidelined.

But, with striker Thierry Henry already a doubt for next Wednesday's first leg at Parkhead after injuring his hip at the weekend, and defenders Carles Puyol and Oleguer Presas already ruled out, Rijkaard can ill afford to lose any more of his top stars.

Puyol is pushing hard to be ready for the return game at the Nou Camp on March 4, but Oleguer has broken a bone in his left hand which has required surgery and he has been told he will be out of action for six weeks.

The condition of Ronaldinho is still causing serious concern. The Brazilian - whose relationship with Rijkaard has been strained for some time - has been out of action for several weeks, and is now looking anything but lean and mean.

In fact, the former World Player of the Year is carrying so much weight that cartoons have appeared in a Spanish newspaper portraying Ronaldinho more like a sumo star than a Samba star.

I hope celtc get absolutely murdered. Unfortunatley I dont see it, I see them taking something at the torbett towers and losing 1 or 2 nil over in the Nou Camp. One thing tho, they'll have a good go at Barca, unlike us.