Tickets

MUGGS

Hi all you Fellow Gers fans!

Im new on this site, as I wanted to ask if any of you had trouble getting tickets.

Had a nightmare waiting at the pre booked ticket stand. And think its rediculous that I missed half an hour of what turned out to be a pretty rubbish game. I think we were lucky not to have been punished tonight and have our faces rubbed in it by they tattie munchers down the road..

Im new on this site, as I wanted to ask if any of you had trouble getting tickets.

Had a nightmare waiting at the pre booked ticket stand. And think its rediculous that I missed half an hour of what turned out to be a pretty rubbish game. I think we were lucky not to have been punished tonight and have our faces rubbed in it by they tattie munchers down the road..

Coudlnt agree more mate , was ridiculous , ended up my seat was double booked aswell

Wasnt best pleased (tu)

:rangers:

Coudlnt agree more mate , was ridiculous , ended up my seat was double booked aswell

Wasnt best pleased (tu)

:rangers:

was just organnised chaos. do you think if theres enough complaints, something could be done?

I was at the ground 2 hrs b4 kick off and missed nearly all the first half.

well pissed off

I pre-booked a ticket because they had already flogged my seat, and I got my ticket no problem at all.

Me too. but the waiting time and number of folk who were in the wrong waiting lines made it a nightmare for the rest of us..