Just watched the highlights there

and for some reason I got to thinking about the late goal Hibs scored and the late goals that Gretna scored against us at Ibrox. Whos up next ?? Ra Sellik, fucking famous for scoring in the last minutes of matches. We'll need to be 2 or 3 up before I'll relax playing against them as we've seemed to be gifting goals to teams in the last minutes of games.

Hope yous dont think Im being over critical but it just occurred to me, thats all.

and for some reason I got to thinking about the late goal Hibs scored and the late goals that Gretna scored against us at Ibrox. Whos up next ?? Ra Sellik, fucking famous for scoring in the last minutes of matches. We'll need to be 2 or 3 up before I'll relax playing against them as we've seemed to be gifting goals to teams in the last minutes of games.

Hope yous dont think Im being over critical but it just occurred to me, thats all.

thats a very fair point actually. Its something we need to sort out and sort out quick

I don't think its as bad as you guys think, check yesterdays programme for stats on goals lost in the last 15 minutes, i think we've lost about 5% of our goals, could be 10%, although will not include yesterdays game, which i think is about 2 goals or something.

Could be mistaken though.