Tav having stuff launched at him

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

celtic rejected tickets due to safety for the 800 gargoyles they would give them too.

hypocritical soap dodgers bastards 

I'm glad they did tbh, it's made both clubs get round the table and at least it will get back to some kind of normality in terms of decent away allocations again next season.

Just now, NixonRFC said:

I'm glad they did tbh, it's made both clubs get round the table and at least it will get back to some kind of normality in terms of decent away allocations again next season.

Fuck seeing any more of they tarrier bastards 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Fuck seeing any more of they tarrier bastards 

It is what it is, we can't keep going there without fans, it's 6 easy points for them every time now.

It feels like there's a fear or at the very least a hesitancy around calling them or their fanbase out on things, even if it's clear as day they're in the wrong.

Both that Liam McLeod and Pat Bonnar (no shock there) on the radio completely ignored it. I'll give Billy Dodds his due, he immediately drew attention to the objects being thrown at Tav and made them acknowledge it.

They were quite happy not to mention it, which is shameful. 

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

It is what it is, we can't keep going there without fans, it's 6 easy points for them every time now.

I think that's more to do with the players on the pitch rather than our fans being there tbh. 

We should be going with the mentality of wanting to hear the deafening silence in that place like we heard when we scored. 

Commentators also went stone dead as well 🤣

What was it? It looked big and heavy.

Let's see how this plays out since there was an outcry about a paper cup tossed towards Kennedy.

The object is supposed to be handed to the 4th official. It wasn't.

7 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

We need our fans in there shitehole though mate.

Aye but they refused the tickets due to our Behaviour and made our their fans where holier than thou