Paul Le Guen and PSG

Muff

Dropped to 18th tonight after a 4-2 defeat at Lyon. They have only won 7 out of 30 league games this season.

Just goes to show that without a rich owner and ambitious sporting director, Paul Le Guen is a truely awful manager!

I was willing to stick it out to see if it worked and was disappointed to hear he'd gone.

Then I was delighted that Walter and Ally took over.

I'm more delighted now.

I hope to be more delighted on at least one of two big occasions before the season ends.

I saw some of tonight's match and PSG did make a game of it from what I saw - and we all know the quality of Lyon. PSG were by no means hopeless from what I saw. But they obviously need to pick up more points.

And the 1st three players you mentioned there J are all out of contract in the summer. Just a pity Pauleta is getting on but Yepes would be a quality signing!

Dropped to 18th tonight after a 4-2 defeat at Lyon. They have only won 7 out of 30 league games this season.

Just goes to show that without a rich owner and ambitious sporting director, Paul Le Guen is a truely awful manager!

Truly is.

We all bought into the hype. Me especially - about a year and a half before he became boss I was canvassing for him. Before we were even linked to him.

I could not have been more wrong.

I think most of us are pretty much convinced of his inability Muff . (tu)

Although bizarrely there are those who wish he'd stayed put.

I can think of only one, and he was mentally unstable.

I was another fan of PLG before he came. But what can you do ? I was raging on here many times at his inability to manage our great club and support. Blind faith was a term thrown on these boards on many occassions and could you imagine Rangers being in a relegation battle because of the managers stubbourness and inabilities to have the best interests at heart for the team. I am happy never to see or hear of his name again on these boards.

PLG is an awful manager, PSG have some good players and even average manager should be able to get them up near the top of the french league. I would take a couple of their players. Think Yepes is on 250k euro a month rather than 250 euro a month

I was another fan of PLG before he came. But what can you do ? I was raging on here many times at his inability to manage our great club and support. Blind faith was a term thrown on these boards on many occassions and could you imagine Rangers being in a relegation battle because of the managers stubbourness and inabilities to have the best interests at heart for the team. I am happy never to see or hear of his name again on these boards.

(tu)

Cheers Barry.