whos up for making me an avatar

Orangeclement

ive made this,pretty simple but im not very good at avatars,if you dont like it then i will make another one for you mate ;)

4cdcyup.png

I like that one (tu)

it didnt take me too long to make but i didnt know what else to do with it,just hope orangeclement likes it

and cheers mate :D

ive made this,pretty simple but im not very good at avatars,if you dont like it then i will make another one for you mate ;)

4cdcyup.png

I like that one (tu)

it didnt take me too long to make but i didnt know what else to do with it,just hope orangeclement likes it

Smashing, can't see it like my work computer just comes up with user posted image etc, but im sure its great cheeres big man for your time and effort much appreciated (tu)

you have earned a (beer)

4cdcyup.png

I like that one (tu)

Smashing, can't see it like my work computer just comes up with user posted image etc, but im sure its great cheeres big man for your time and effort much appreciated (tu)

you have earned a (beer)

just a pity im only 15 :P

4cdcyup.png

I like that one (tu)

you have earned a (beer)

well you have earned a tin o bru (tu)

4cdcyup.png

I like that one (tu)

you have earned a (beer)

well you have earned a tin o bru (tu)

(tu) B) :D