Kirk Broadfoot

I'm a fan of the big man, but I just don't think he has what it takes to play at right-back. He hasnt got the pace or the skill for it; he is decent enough with his tackling and stuff, but not with the aspects that makes a good full-back. I'd like to see him in at centre back for a few games to see how he does, but I dont think hes cut out for right back.

Saying that I dont think Stevie Whittaker has done much at right-back for us, think we should get someone else in during the summer.

I've been pleasantly surprised by his performances this season, however last night he was rotten.

But still, players learn from experience, good and bad, and he will have learned from last night. I don't rate Whittaker at all, he's got natural ability, but he's looked a liability at SPL level, never mind in europe.

Personally I'd try and keep some stability in the back 4 and keep faith with Broadfoot for now. Davis was poor last night, but we wouldn't drop him. The same should apply for Kirk for me, his previous performances deserve a bit of backing after a bad dip in performance.

Dailly at RB would be the best option. Then sign a quality RB in the summer.

I agree, Dailly at right back for me too. Would have had him there in the last Old Firm, and I'll suggest him again for that position in future games.

The only reason I'd not play him this weekend would be if he could do with some extra time for his toe to heal. Then he'll probably replace Weir for Portugal......and then he'd be free to play right back. I do like having his aerial presence in front of the back 4 though, although on balance it's best for the team if he slots in at right back as we've got strength in depth with the likes of Hemdani and Thomson capable of playing the holding role.

Saying that I dont think Stevie Whittaker has done much at right-back for us, think we should get someone else in during the summer.

I wouldn't say you can really judge Whittaker at right back for us this season as he's only played a hand full of games in that position. I think if he got a decent run at right back he would do a good job.

worst performance last night of his gers career, he was rank, but simply put he isnt good at gettin forward and overlapping

smith is an expert at playin players out of position and gettin these sort of returns

the boy's trying, maybe too hard. he need's to leave the wing play to a winger. was caught out too many time's after a bad pass or loss of possesion, just not quick enough to get back. though last night there were too many midfielder's similar in style forcing the likes of narrowhand to go forward.