From the Design team....

great to see this place buzzing again. We seem to get about 2-3 new sigs per day and its excellent, I'd like to welcome the newcomers like RANGERSTILIDIE, AndyBoy, big-jonesy51 in particular who have started making sigs regular like us, bring the place to life so it does.

So keep up the good work guys and keep posting ur new ideas for sigs and if u ever need help, we at the Design team are here to help (tu)

great to see this place buzzing again. We seem to get about 2-3 new sigs per day and its excellent, I'd like to welcome the newcomers like RANGERSTILIDIE, AndyBoy, big-jonesy51 in particular who have started making sigs regular like us, bring the place to life so it does.

So keep up the good work guys and keep posting ur new ideas for sigs and if u ever need help, we at the Design team are here to help (tu)

What he said.

This area is probably about as busy again as it was when I first joined RM (tu) KUTGW

You jinxed it :lol: