And last night's funniest tims post goes to...

Ty

1st post guys so here goes think we will beat the h*** twice as this no wins no goals shite cant go on we have man for man a better side and the players owe us big time after the last few wks cant wait to finaly put the filth in there place dont miss much about scotland but wish i could be back home for these games will be watching in sydney and got the next day off work so will defo be out on the piss hail hail

My personal favourite from the unwashed board.

haha man for man better players????????

mcgregor>boruc

cuellar> than their whole allocation of defenders

weir>see above

papac>naylor

broadfoot>caldwell

davis>nakamura

ferguson>brown

tommo>hartley/donati

mcculloch<mcgayday

cousin>hesselink

darche>mcdonald

and i havent even gone into the subs bench yet i make that 10-1 to the gers

1st post guys so here goes think we will beat the h*** twice as this no wins no goals shite cant go on we have man for man a better side and the players owe us big time after the last few wks cant wait to finaly put the filth in there place dont miss much about scotland but wish i could be back home for these games will be watching in sydney and got the next day off work so will defo be out on the piss hail hail

No usage of capital letters and the lack of punctuation is shocking. Uneducated and unwashed. Oh dear!

Yeah, to this day I'm confused as to where they get this idea that they have better players.

We have better players, a better team, better manager and better fans.

Yeah, to this day I'm confused as to where they get this idea that they have better players.

better stadium, better strips, better location in glasgow ......... the list is endless :rangers:

better stadium, better strips, better location in glasgow ......... the list is endless :rangers:

And of course were not tattie howking, unwashed, paranoid sad bastards!!