Old firm on Wed....

Should we play our under-16's team on Wednesday night and rest our players for a tougher game?

Or we could even give Coisty and Durrant a run out....

:craphead:

just win or get a draw as this is going to be a test of our character, and to be honest i am worried about this game. :unsure:

Should we play our under-16's team on Wednesday night and rest our players for a tougher game?

just win or get a draw as this is going to be a test of our character, and to be honest i am worried about this game. :unsure:

ill be there and I am looking forward to it I cant see us losing a draw or a close win will be just fab mon the rangers.

yep I am too...Celtic could have a shot in the arm from the Motherwell win ...we will need most players at the top of their game as they will be desperate to get something

Same, just got that feeling afterwards that Celtic fans are going to say that they won because Scott brown wasnt playing.!

Me too, they have to win one eventually........ :unsure:

I'm bricking it, I'm NEVER confident about OF games. You never know what's going to happen but I still can't wait.

Tell all the tims you know that we're top of the league and you're no. :bouncy:

yeah i must admit im worried about this game. i always get nervous when we play away to celtic. hopefully we can go to parkhead and win 3 points.

:rangers:

I'm bricking it, I'm NEVER confident about OF games. You never know what's going to happen but I still can't wait.

Tell all the tims you know that we're top of the league and you're no. :bouncy:

tbh, I'm never really confident about ANY big games. I sit on the fence every time - I just 'wait and see'.

yeah i must admit im worried about this game. i always get nervous when we play away to celtic. hopefully we can go to parkhead and win 3 points.

:rangers:

We don't have Ugo this time, but if Motherwell can go to the Meccanodome and take all 3 points, we can too.

We shall see.

We don't have Ugo this time, but if Motherwell can go to the Meccanodome and take all 3 points, we can too.

We shall see.

With 10 men no less!

come on lads dont panic have they let us down this season keep the faith were winning games and just mind seltic will drop more points this season

we will win walter is an expert at these games!!

watp