Online Setanta

ofb1988

Dont know what it is like online - I have it on Sky and get Setanta 1 & 2 and Rangers tv and about 5 other channels included - I have watched alot of games on it this season, plus you get the continental games and other sports too. Not always a fan of the commentators - sorry cant help regarding the online. But if you had digital tv I would recommend it.

the council say we cant get it here because of the trees in the area?

freeview box doesnt work because of that.

council argue that they cant sort it, but surely they have a right to because the people in area pay tv fees and other shit?

What happens when the digital switch over happens and your whole area is just a blackout!

Paying for the TV would be first choice but if you can't get it then the Comp is the next best thing. (tu)

In saying that, I thought Muffgers suggestion was the best I have heard as of yet :beer1:

I'm new to all this, forums and watching games on the computer, so please bear with me. I am currently stuck in the middle of nowhere and can't stand not watching the games. Does anyone know if Setanta shows the UEFA cup games? And what is the quality of livefootballonline?