Natural order

Guest marvsbeliever

Guest marvsbeliever

I was replying to some other post but it got closed so apologies.

Anyways, for those that care

i'm pished but honestly who gives a flying f... if everything isn't perfect and some people have different opinions on what is best for our great club.

The gers won, wattie is the manager. can we not all just be happy that balance has been restored to the force just for a wee bit (I supported PLG so I can see the irony). or at least until my inevitable hangover wears off.

When I'm sober I'll discuss any matter relating to the way forward with the gers.but as of right now, I'd like to give you all a hearty, manly handshake and remind you that WATP

good night and god bless

peace, out.....

i'm pished but honestly who gives a flying f... if everything isn't perfect and some people have different opinions on what is best for our great club.

The gers won, wattie is the manager. can we not all just be happy that balance has been restored to the force just for a wee bit (I supported PLG so I can see the irony). or at least until my inevitable hangover wears off.

When I'm sober I'll discuss any matter relating to the way forward with the gers.but as of right now, I'd like to give you all a hearty, manly handshake and remind you that WATP

good night and god bless

peace, out.....

well said marv, you are a bear after my own heart (beer1)

good night and god bless

peace, out.....

Lol exactly what i was thinking and i am pished too...... :P

good night and god bless

peace, out.....

Lol exactly what i was thinking and i am pished too...... :P

See you when i am sober, if that ever happens... :lol:

mon the pished up loyal

Im in from a good night on the drink aswell, think ill call it a night now. Its nice to go to bed knowing your team won 5-0. Im sure im not the only bear who's weekends had been pretty miserable as of late, todays performance put me in the mood for a good night out with the lads.

Come on the Gers (spl)