Ross Mccausland

Just now, billythebear1986 said:

Some credit for the wee man. Last few performances have been more like the guy that broke through. Offers more than Wright more regularly. 1 of our own too living the dream. On you go wee man. 

Don’t think he’s good enough to be more than a squad player. We should never use Scott Wright as a benchmark btw, but delighted to see Ross score in two games in a row. Fingers crossed for three.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Don’t think he’s good enough to be more than a squad player. We should never use Scott Wright as a benchmark btw, but delighted to see Ross score in two games in a row. Fingers crossed for three.

Never said he was the final answer but hes played well in recent weeks. Just acknowledging 1 of our own. 🇬🇧

I reckon Ross will only get better.

He has good abilities and more often than not links up very well with the forward play and has made a very positive impact .

The manager should be looking to include Ross and Alex Lowry more often both need more matches especially Alex Lowry another with very good potential .

Rangers need to get on the front foot more often and having guys who actually can show.good improvement in their developing game then I'm all for it as finances may dictate where the priorities are and also be of a mind to show a willingness to bring these lads through its as much on them as it is on Rangers .

Using the younger lads the last few games I hope has given PC some food for thought for next Season the Boy Cortes could also be the key to a lot of the young lads success as his speed and awareness is I think going to be a telling factor in how we move forward if we nail him down.

6 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

I reckon Ross will only get better.

He has good abilities and more often than not links up very well with the forward play and has made a very positive impact .

The manager should be looking to include Ross and Alex Lowry more often both need more matches especially Alex Lowry another with very good potential .

Rangers need to get on the front foot more often and having guys who actually can show.good improvement in their developing game then I'm all for it as finances may dictate where the priorities are and also be of a mind to show a willingness to bring these lads through its as much on them as it is on Rangers .

Using the younger lads the last few games I hope has given PC some food for thought for next Season the Boy Cortes could also be the key to a lot of the young lads success as his speed and awareness is I think going to be a telling factor in how we move forward if we nail him down.

Lowry’s got pre-season to impress or he’ll be a goner, I think.

Think he's done well since being reintroduced. 

Thought he put a good shift in against the scum when he came on, played well against Dundee during the week and again today. 

Think we should be looking at better options over the summer, but don't want to lose him either. 

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

Lowry’s got pre-season to impress or he’ll be a goner, I think.

Can we say Rangers have done enough I don't think so The lad has cracking ability in his passing his spell at hearts was a bit hit and miss but thinking back to that display against a Hearts team the lad ran the show albeit end.of season it was a competitive game our dominance that day was superb lead by Lowry.

The quality in the lads play isn't something that was a fluke he had a bad personal spell by all accounts agree he has to rediscover that form and PC can be a big factor in that if he's in it for the long term at Rangers.

Impressed he was at Hampden a few weeks ago to cheer on the young lads given the frauds in that first team the last few years with their bullshit attitude to even the basics these lads should be coached into seeing the cuntish attitude of the last few years that it won't be tolerated when the options to ditch the slack arses is totally in the managers hands.

Great goal. Been better last 2 matches.

At his best when he comes central. Out wide he looks weak and easy to defend. As another poster said, needs to bulk up and add a bit of pace and power or trickery to beat a man. And work on his final ball. 

If he keeps playing like that, he will get deserved opportunities. There is nothing wrong with his effort and attitude, but let's face it, he was awful for months.

I don't think Clement managed him well. He played too many minutes before he finally dropped him. (our options after him are limited on the wing)

48 minutes ago, ayro said:

Smashing goal today, hopefully with a full pre-season he can kick on to be a solid contributor.

Did well for the goal although it would have been disallowed (high foot, dangerous play) if we’d been playing the scum or if the game had bearing on a trophy.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Did well for the goal although it would have been disallowed (high foot, dangerous play) if we’d been playing the scum or if the game had bearing on a trophy.

First view it looks like he caught the defender which may have led to it being disallowed but when you see it again his foots high but not studs up and no contact, pretty sure it would have stood regardless.

4 minutes ago, ayro said:

First view it looks like he caught the defender which may have led to it being disallowed but when you see it again his foots high but not studs up and no contact, pretty sure it would have stood regardless.

Not suggesting he committed a foul but that doesn’t mean that a foul wouldn’t be given, depending on the game/opposition.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Not suggesting he committed a foul but that doesn’t mean that a foul wouldn’t be given, depending on the game/opposition.

I know what you meant mate just don’t agree that a foul would be given 👍🏻

He isn't a wee laddie he is 21. He is average at best and certainly not good enough to be starting games at a club like Rangers. I mean there are probably a handful of clubs in the league where he would probably be a starter all in the bottom half of the table.

Another I'd add to the sell pile