My anger

My anger is directed at the mind numbing fans we have at times.

Instead of lifting ourselves with the positives of what has seen a impossible transformation of fortunes after the disappointment of tonight.

We have "fans" who want to come on and just tarnish everything every thread,every player with negativity

I not need name players its obvious as to who its directed certain individuals, everybody has a right to an opinion but what sort of opinion forms through the constant negativity of a team one cup in bag 2 semis and close to lcinching a league, ESPECIALLY after the hell that was last season.

I stick by MY opinion that some of the people on this board are (Negative) regardless if they support my team or not, some have a funny way of showing it.

Times like this the team need support most not "fans" jumping down their throat after a bad performance in a glorious season, We have a minority of the most critical support in the world at times.

Instead of lifting ourselves with the positives of what has seen a impossible transformation of fortunes after the disappointment of tonight.

We have "fans" who want to come on and just tarnish everything every thread,every player with negativity

I not need name players its obvious as to who its directed certain individuals, everybody has a right to an opinion but what sort of opinion forms through the constant negativity of a team one cup in bag 2 semis and close to lcinching a league, ESPECIALLY after the hell that was last season.

I stick by MY opinion that some of the people on this board are total wankers, regardless if they support my team or not, some have a funny way of showing it.

Times like this the team need support most not "fans" jumping down their throat after a bad performance in a glorious season, We have a minority of the most critical support in the world at times.

I agree, some fans have been far too negative, but we just got beat in the last minute of an old firm game, you could argue, seconds away from the title so i can understand. However we have had a fantastic season, this was always going to be a really hard game, we got beat, but what is important now is how we bounce back from this.

I stick by MY opinion that some of the people on this board are total wankers, regardless if they support my team or not, some have a funny way of showing it.

I agree, some fans have been far too negative, but we just got beat in the last minute of an old firm game, you could argue, seconds away from the title so i can understand. However we have had a fantastic season, this was always going to be a really hard game, we got beat, but what is important now is how we bounce back from this.

Excactly seconds away from a title, how many games are left this season?? and were seconds away from a title??, How many seconds were we away from the title last year at this point?, Many cups had we won many semi finals were we in??

Nah but we should sell Ferguson hes been "shite all season" bla bla bla.