Paranoid Tims

Raff1690

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this thread is thoroughly troubling - there is a pretty clear witch hunt going on and I am not tolerating it from anyone. And that includes staff.

If this new user is a tim, we will catch him/her and that applies to every other member.

But please do them the courtesy of avoiding the despicable 'sniff sniff' crap until we have solid evidence they are a tim. This is not FF and thankfully never will be.

3 pages of this crap. No benefit of the doubt. Just 100% 'he's a tim'.

Cut it out the lot of you.

The thread stays Danny. Simple.

I know. The witch hunt doesn't. Simple.

Ok, this thread is thoroughly troubling - there is a pretty clear witch hunt going on and I am not tolerating it from anyone. And that includes staff.

If this new user is a tim, we will catch him/her and that applies to every other member.

But please do them the courtesy of avoiding the despicable 'sniff sniff' crap until we have solid evidence they are a tim. This is not FF and thankfully never will be.

Lets just re-name it Coops trivia thread and take it from there. Any more questions Coop?

Still waiting on the answer to number 5 btw. :D

danny don't close it, i want to know how many questions i got right :bouncy:

I wasn't closing the thread.

The thought of that never entered my mind.

well said danny :)

any tims coming on here would have good amunition to use against us with the paranoid ramblings of some of the members giving this guy a hard time.he asks a question he gets abused and by moderators no less,fuckin joke or is this the way we should treat all new members from now on?

Lets just re-name it Coops trivia thread and take it from there. Any more questions Coop?

Still waiting on the answer to number 5 btw. :D

:lol:

well said danny :)

any tims coming on here would have good amunition to use against us with the paranoid ramblings of some of the members giving this guy a hard time.he asks a question he gets abused and by moderators no less,fuckin joke or is this the way we should treat all new members from now on?

No, it isn't.

Lets make this clear, i am a rangers fan and have been my whole life.

This isn't really the point. You were convicted without a trial. If you are a tim we will remove you. But you were just assumed to be one because a few folk weren't too keen on what you said in your opening post.

And that's not the hard line approach we usually take when we're not completely certain.

danny don't close it, i want to know how many questions i got right :bouncy:

I wasn't closing the thread.

The thought of that never entered my mind.

its not the fact this thread turned into bullying, its the simple fact cooper mentioned monster munch :harhar: <_<

ok q.5

we can rule out adam and boyd, maybe darchvile so i'm going to go with cousin?

Judging by Coops' silence on the answers i think he is desperately trawling through Google trying to find out who doesn't like Monster Munch. ;)

look up

You heard me coming. :lol:

Probably correct. Can just imagine Charlie Adam and Boyd sitting in he corner of the dressing room shaking because of withdrawal syndrome.

"Please Gaffer, can we hav oor crisps back, he will score in every game and i will try and run the length of myself. Pleeeaaasssseee." :lol:

Q.5?

1. Who scored our third goal in Barcelona '72 ? - Willie Johnston

2. What club did Walter Smith play for then become Assistant Manager ? - Dundee Utd

3. Who scored the header against Marseilles at Ibrox in the CL '92/'93 with his first touch of the ball ? - Gary Mcsweggan

4. Who did Rangers sign for £100,000 in 1977 ? - Davie Cooper

5. Who doesnt like Monster Munch ? - PLG

Right fair enough my first post was a intersting subject and i can see what people may think "undercover tim, here on the wind up" - that is most definatel not the case. this is the rubbish av had to hear all day and just wanted others views and some facts to get fired into the tims. their is no doubt i am definately a rangers fan,

Judging by Coops' silence on the answers i think he is desperately trawling through Google trying to find out who doesn't like Monster Munch. ;)

look up

You heard me coming. :lol:

Probably correct. Can just imagine Charlie Adam and Boyd sitting in he corner of the dressing room shaking because of withdrawal syndrome.

"Please Gaffer, can we hav oor crisps back, he will score in every game and i will try and run the length of myself. Pleeeaaasssseee." :lol:

:lol: I can see them sitting there wanting their crisps back Blue !!

Q.5?

1. Who scored our third goal in Barcelona '72 ? - Willie Johnston

2. What club did Walter Smith play for then become Assistant Manager ? - Dundee Utd

3. Who scored the header against Marseilles at Ibrox in the CL '92/'93 with his first touch of the ball ? - Gary Mcsweggan

4. Who did Rangers sign for �100,000 in 1977 ? - Davie Cooper

5. Who doesnt like Monster Munch ? - PLG

i got 3, not bad, i got henderson mixed up with johnstone and then that plg one, bugger. :craphead:

Seems like some post-defeat nerves are bedding in here lads, sniffing tims out doesn't exactly need mensa membership does it?I mean what with the atrocious spelling, indecipherable grammar and the faint whiff of dried vomit and stale urine, you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to detect them.

I think we should be treating new guys as innocent until proven guilty as is the British way. :unionflag: