Paranoid Tims

Raff1690

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate, much appreciated. I am a true rangers fan, and attend games on a regualr basis, and after a day of hassle and abuse from a couple of tims about conspircay theroies, thought i would come on to a forum and see what fellow fans had to say on that topic. Definately not here for an arguement, and can't believe the stick i have got. Does anyone have any facts or views points on the initial topic?

Can't be bothered with this. If your a tim, fuck off, if your a Bear then why talk about those f****n bastards?

Clearly the 1st!

This is terrible. Come on here as a true rangers fan, wanting to get some facts and view points so i can respond to a couple o tims, and get told to fuck off, intersting. Whats that all about.

In the town house pub (dumfries) with my dad. Wee Nacho has scored and with both hibs and us happy the games is over at about 80 minutes. The tv channel is switched over to the Well game for the last 10 minutes...... the rest is history.

Muff for fuck sake, you are a Moderator on this site so at least show a little bit of courtesy to someone who has just joined. He hasn't said anything untoward and until he does should be treated like everyone else.

Far too much sniff sniff's going on around here recently, almost getting as bad as FF.

Welcome to the board mate. :rangers:

Aye there's no tims getting on here :rolleyes:

Note that he's not given his 'Helicopter Sunday' story, we all have one.

Yes that what i keep saying - "everyone is not out to get you, why look into all these things, just except the decisions etc." Then when they bring up their figures and facts i have no response. Am not sure if what they say is all true however, i was just wondering what other people thought. Parnoid Celtic fans in my opinion.

Yes that what i keep saying - "everyone is not out to get you, why look into all these things, just except the decisions etc." Then when they bring up their figures and facts i have no response. Am not sure if what they say is all true however, i was just wondering what other people thought. Parnoid Celtic fans in my opinion.

Sounds like voodoo. They are trying to trick you with smoke and mirrors. Beware the white cloaked man.

OK. Five questions.

1. Who scored our third goal in Barcelona '72 ?

2. What club did Walter Smith play for then become Assistant Manager ?

3. Who scored the header against Marseilles at Ibrox in the CL '92/'93 with his first touch of the ball ?

4. Who did Rangers sign for £100,000 in 1977 ?

5. Who doesnt like Monster Munch ? :lol:

Can't be bothered with this. If your a tim, fuck off, if your a Bear then why talk about those f****n bastards?

Clearly the 1st!

This is terrible. Come on here as a true rangers fan, wanting to get some facts and view points so i can respond to a couple o tims, and get told to fuck off, intersting. Whats that all about.

In the town house pub (dumfries) with my dad. Wee Nacho has scored and with both hibs and us happy the games is over at about 80 minutes. The tv channel is switched over to the Well game for the last 10 minutes...... the rest is history.

Muff for fuck sake, you are a Moderator on this site so at least show a little bit of courtesy to someone who has just joined. He hasn't said anything untoward and until he does should be treated like everyone else.

Far too much sniff sniff's going on around here recently, almost getting as bad as FF.

Welcome to the board mate. :rangers:

Aye there's no tims getting on here :rolleyes:

Note that he's not given his 'Helicopter Sunday' story, we all have one.

In no way did i say that no tims were getting on here, but this is an internet forum so it isn't exactly possible, unless made blatantly obvious, who is a Rangers fan or not. We are supposed to be one of the better Rangers forums so lets give people a chance before hounding them into leaving.

I believe he did give his Helicopter Sunday story.

Ha, not sure if am meant to answer that or if it just a joke.

Can you answer any of them ?

OK. Five questions.

3. Who scored the header against Marseilles at Ibrox in the CL '92/'93 with his first touch of the ball ?

Why do celtic fans believe that the whole world and especially the sfa are out to get them? I constantly get hassled by them askin me to explain why celtic where not given decisions past and present, and why everything is always in Rangers favour. It has ranged from - refs adding on 7 minutes when rangers needed a goal for 10 in a row, how celtic went 8 seasons without a penaly, why barry ferguson hasn't been booked this season, why rangers have been allowed to postpone games whenever they feel etc. The points they bring up are endless.

Are the sfa really anti Celtic, or is it just these parnoid fans who bring up ridiculous points when things aren't going there way?

"Tell all the tims you know, that we're Manchester bound and your no"

could you tell me the 8 seasons that the manky mob went without a penalty. :rolleyes:

OK. Five questions.

I bet youre Googling like mad Stevie :lol: You are VERY slow.

OK. Five questions.

4. Who did Rangers sign for �100,000 in 1977 ?

1. willy johstone

2. don't know

3. not sure

4. Sir David Cooper

5. Elmo?

Must mean i support celtic due to only being able to answer 2.

OK. Five questions.

4. Who did Rangers sign for �100,000 in 1977 ?

1. willy johstone

2. don't know

3. not sure

4. Sir David Cooper

5. Elmo?

You got 2 right, but your spelling is not the best :lol: Keep Googling.

FFS - you don't know how old this guy is and he hasn't asked anything unreasonable. Just because we lost last night you are assuming that every new member today is a Tim gloating.

Steve - the simple answer to whether there is some sort of conspiracy against Celtic is that if there is, it is a pretty crap one isn't it? They are the second most successful team in Scotland and have won the league the last two years. If there really was some sort of conspiracy then they'd never win anything would they? The bottom line is that in my experience, when Rangers lose, most fans take the view that we weren't good enough (and blame the manager, SDM etc...) but I have rarely, if ever, heard a Celtic fan admit that Celtic have lost because they weren't good enough - there has to be another reason so that means there is a conspiracy against them.

Did get the two that google would give the most results for.

Really can't believe the abuse on this forum for bringing up a point, and not knowing some questions. i am only 17, so it is very hard to answer questions on when i wasn't born. now al get "well if you are not a tim you should know your rangers history."

Noone got any valid points on my initial post or can i go elsewhere?

Did get the two that google would give the most results for.

Really can't believe the abuse on this forum for bringing up a point, and not knowing some questions. i am only 17, so it is very hard to answer questions on when i wasn't born. now al get "well if you are not a tim you should know your rangers history."

Noone got any valid points on my initial post or can i go elsewhere?

you should know everything about our great club. :unionflag: