Funny

ofb1988

cheers for one of the funniest things ive seen on COD klb, ayshire and broxi!

ayshire "will i fall if i jump from here"

US "naw"

ayshire jumps...............splat

was hilarious! had to be there i suppose.

one of the other three may elaborate until i get back here a 6pm :D :D :rangers:

I think I just seen something funnier - I was the last member of our team in S&D - I killed three folk and planted the bomb but just seconds after i planted it i was shot in the face, gutted.

But then, he went over to me and started going up and down from couching to prone so it looked like he was pumping me! Added insult to injury, but i almost fell off my chair when he ran over to the bomb and 3 seconds later it blew up in his face!!!

Lesson Learned: Don't be too cocky in S&D

Has happened to me a few times had one who did it to me he then ran over to the bomb and got one of my claymores right in his face.

:D

another good one is when they snipe you and they jump off a building to get to the bomb and splat dead.

Has happened to me a few times had one who did it to me he then ran over to the bomb and got one of my claymores right in his face.

another good one is when they snipe you and they jump off a building to get to the bomb and splat dead.

Happens alot in pipeline.

Happens alot in pipeline.

doh Spot the tit... I've done that a few times doh

cheers for one of the funniest things ive seen on COD klb, ayshire and broxi!

ayshire "will i fall if i jump from here"

US "naw"

ayshire jumps...............splat

was hilarious! had to be there i suppose.

one of the other three may elaborate until i get back here a 6pm :D :D :rangers:

that was funny though :lol:

fucking couldnae get up tae that bit anaw, and then wallop straight back doon :lol:

bassas :craphead:

But then, he went over to me and started going up and down from couching to prone so it looked like he was pumping me! Added insult to injury, but i almost fell off my chair when he ran over to the bomb and 3 seconds later it blew up in his face!!!

Lesson Learned: Don't be too cocky in S&D

Teabaged!!!!!!!!! :D