Maybe this is how our Fiorentina away tickets were paid

Or at least a chunk of it.

Apparently Rangers have paid around 40 thousand quid to take up the away allocation.

I noticed in yesterdays papers 2 or 3 different shots in and around Murray Park with McCoist holding up a Fiorentina top with the felt writing on the back of it saying "free tickets" or something that effect

But right at the top of it theres an advertisement "Toyota"

At the 2 or 3 different photo shoots - Toyota must have been paying a good little chunk? maybe not 40 thousand for 2 or 3 photo shoots - but a good little chunk of it.

Or am I being stupid?

Apparently Rangers have paid around 40 thousand quid to take up the away allocation.

I noticed in yesterdays papers 2 or 3 different shots in and around Murray Park with McCoist holding up a Fiorentina top with the felt writing on the back of it saying "free tickets" or something that effect

At the 2 or 3 different photo shoots - Toyota must have been paying a good little chunk? maybe not 40 thousand for 2 or 3 photo shoots - but a good little chunk of it.

Or am I being stupid?

john i couldnt give a monkeys how or who paid as long as i get mine when i board my flight

Or am I being stupid?

I think the thing that is probably paying for the away tickets is the extra money made from when the ticket prices were put up against Sporting and again a high price for Thursday!

Im not complaining i think £35-40 is a goo dprice for a semi final but i think Rangers have been quite sly with this whole thing.

They are making around 200k+ a game with the increased prices and it costs 50-80k for the away tickets.

Im probably just biased coz i cant go, but thats what i think!

I dont know what half of you guys are talking about but I am going to Fiorentina... as I have been to 8 out of 9 away games in Europe this season and I am happy with a little freebie.

So please, back off.

If anyone read my posts in the other threads - I think its pathetic the homers are moaning about this freebie.

If anyone from Rangers was reading this then they could have been forgiven for giving us no-more freebies ever again with some of the pathetic attitudes.

My point was that (yes I know Fiorentina are sponsered by Toyota) but the print on the shirts was un-official looking... as if Rangers added it onto the shirts off thier own back to galvanise a quota.

For those who still dont know my point - its as if Rangers printed shirts with "free tickets" and "toyota" on it - Rangers dont need to print Fiorentina's sponser if they are Rangers.

And?

If Rangers recieved a fee from a company to advertise their product to help their supportes that's to be commended

Thats my whole point FFS

Hopefully this is partly to pay for our freebies next week and stop other fans moaning about getting charged "extra" on thier smi final home tickets to subsidise us going away next week.

Im sorry If I was making myself unclear from the start?