Bad feeling towards them

when was the last time we felt so much animosity towards them post OF game. Shamaras and Donati big mouthing then all the unpunished pushing of our players during the game the injuries the last gasp goal the post match red cards...I mean to be able to provoke Davie Wier it must have been really bad....it feels worse than it has for a while

The lowest I've ever felt about the scum was when they failed to observe a minutes silence to respect the 66 souls who perished at the Ibrox disaster.

I've felt nothing but utter contempt for them ever since.

Though using the death of a player to help them out of a tricky situation came close.

Steak Pie F.C...... deserve to be hated.

when was the last time we felt so much animosity towards them post OF game. Shamaras and Donati big mouthing then all the unpunished pushing of our players during the game the injuries the last gasp goal the post match red cards...I mean to be able to provoke Davie Wier it must have been really bad....it feels worse than it has for a while

We are always gutted when that mob beat us but Wednesday was a hard one to take for a lot of reasons. The bad feeling never goes away even with age and the only compensation is the elation you feel when we do them.

Spot on sb, I feel the exact same way and you voiced my thoughts on Davie Weir to a "T" as well. Hope we tear them apart the next time - if they're not well up for that encounter then they shouldn't even be on the bus to the match!