Center Halfs

evilcockney

Dailly in the middle of defence gives me nightmares, can Papac move to center half and Smith stay at left back with Dailly playing holding mid field???

Was great in Lisbon, but pretty shitty since then - Hemdani too.

I do not like Papac at CB though - we are in a bit of trouble unless Webster gets FIT. Big ? there too.

Dailly in the middle of defence gives me nightmares, can Papac move to center half and Smith stay at left back with Dailly playing holding mid field???

I do not like Papac at CB though - we are in a bit of trouble unless Webster gets FIT. Big ? there too.

When did Papac last play at CH?

Me too. :lol:

A penalty waiting to happen.

I would rather play Broadfoot in there.

When did Papac last play at CH?

Been a while, i thought he was a CH when we sighned him and he got pushed to left back when Smith got injured.