Jokes for the night

williy6

Two dwarfs decide to treat themselves to a holiday in Las Vegas. At the hotel bar they?re dazzled by two women and wind up taking them to their separate rooms. The first dwarf is very disappointed as he is unable to reach a certain physical state that would enable him to s**g his bird. His depression is enhanced by the fact that he can hear from the next room all night long, ?ONE TWO THREE HUHHHHH?

The following morning they meet up for breakfast.

?How did it go?? his friend asked him.

?It was bloody embarrassing,? he replied? I couldn?t even get a hard on!?

The second dwarf shook his head, ?You think that was embarrassing, I couldn?t even jump onto the f****n bed!? :huh:

A woman down on her luck is walking through a well-to-do neighborhood looking for odd jobs to do when she approaches this one house. She goes up to the house, rings the bell and the owner comes to the door. He asks the lady what he can do for her. The lady tells him of her situation, that she is down on her luck and wants to know if he has any odd

jobs that she could do. The man thinks about it for a second and then remembers that he has been wanting his porch painted with thick tar. He asks the woman if she paints?

The women says, "Sure anything."

The man replies, "Well, I have been wanting my porch painted with this wterproof tar, how much would you charge?"

Responding quickly, "I don't know, say ?30."

To the man's delight, "Sounds good. Go ahead and get started." He

closes the door and walks back inside. His wife asks him, "Who was at the door?" He tells her of the women and her situation and then told his wife that the women agreed to paint the porch for ?30. The astonished wife says, "?30, but that porch goes the full length of our house and then some. It will be at least a few hours job. You really should pay her more." He responds, "But that's all she said she wanted." 20 minutes later, they get a knock on the door.

The man answers the door and the women is there and she says, "That it all done."

With a surprised look on his face, "I can't believe it, you're already done painting the entire porch."...

... "Yes, and by the way it's not a porch it's a Ferrari."

Be warned, there?s a new shopping scam going on at tesco's, whilst packing your shopping in the car, 2 sexy half naked 18 year olds will start washing your car with their breast's popping out.

All they want for payment is a lift to the next supermarket. On the way they strip off and start kissing each other, one of them will then get into the front and give you oral pleasure and the other one will rob your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Thursday, Friday, twice on Saturday and also yesterday.

Be warned, there?s a new shopping scam going on at tesco's, whilst packing your shopping in the car, 2 sexy half naked 18 year olds will start washing your car with their breast's popping out.

All they want for payment is a lift to the next supermarket. On the way they strip off and start kissing each other, one of them will then get into the front and give you oral pleasure and the other one will rob your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Thursday, Friday, twice on Saturday and also yesterday.

:D:D:D:D:D:D