How it now goes down

Ty

Assuming Celtic win all their games, we need to win 5 of our remaining 6.

Or win 4, draw the other 2, and win it on goal difference.

It's still in our hands and can you honestly see the tims holding out til the end of the season?

Assuming Celtic win all their games, we need to win 5 of our remaining 6.

Or win 4, draw the other 2, and win it on goal difference.

It's still in our hands and can you honestly see the tims holding out til the end of the season?

I couldnt give a toss about them, its ourselves I am worried about. If we do win it it will have been done the hard way thats for sure. Even more suspensions and injuries today have made the task all the more difficult.

i think celtic will win the rest of their games. They have got a bit of momentum now and we are on the back foot really struggling with injuries and suspensions. We need to win our next couple of games convincingly to put a bit of pressure back on them. Hibs away is always a tough match though we are going to need to play really well.

i think celtic will win the rest of their games. They have got a bit of momentum now and we are on the back foot really struggling with injuries and suspensions. We need to win our next couple of games convincingly to put a bit of pressure back on them. Hibs away is always a tough match though we are going to need to play really well.

agreed