The penalty - never one

J_RFC87

I see Celtic have continued the trend from the Henrik Larsson days, when he would get his body in front of a player, back into him, then fall over helplessly.

Exactly what happened with McDonald and he done it several times in the last 3 or 4 minutes.

Forget about the fact it was outside the box or Broadfoot was last man, it was never a fucking penalty. Cheating wee scumbag.

Thought Broadfoot's reputation for being slightly clumsy affected the referees decision (kinda like most EPL refs look at Drogba falling all over the place, works agaisnt the guy)

I see Celtic have continued the trend from the Henrik Larsson days, when he would get his body in front of a player, back into him, then fall over helplessly.

Exactly what happened with McDonald and he done it several times in the last 3 or 4 minutes.

Forget about the fact it was outside the box or Broadfoot was last man, it was never a fucknig penatly. Cheating wee scumbag.

Thought Broadfoot's reputation for being slightly clumsy affected the referees decision (kinda like most EPL refs look at Drogba falling all over the place, works agaisnt the guy)

(tu) Agreed

My question is - a) Was Skippy off side? If not who the feck was supposed to be marking him?

Faye was supposed to be marking him.

I wouldnt put too much blame on him as hes never a centre half.

Or a footballer for that matter.