So....for our last 6 matches, and if Septic win their last 3...

You are correct. It;s going to be a tough ask considering the schedule and injuries and i'll be devastated if we don't do it. Can't see these gobshites slipping up although I think we'll need them to.

You are correct. It;s going to be a tough ask considering the schedule and injuries and i'll be devastated if we don't do it. Can't see these gobshites slipping up although I think we'll need them to.

They won't screw up. WE need to do the business and forget all about what they're up to.

I think 5 wins of 6 and the title is ours by 1 point clear....!? 6 for 6, and if the SCUM win their last 3....4 clear for the Title

am I correct here? <cr>

:rangers: :unionflag: :rangers:

We have to win 5...if not, we don't win the league.

That is the reality. Two draws and three Celtic wins and voila, the worst possible result.

Suddenly the SPLs decision to pander to liewell and make us play a gratuitous schedule of fixtures is HUGE ... indeed if we do loose the league that will be the single biggest factor ... so much for the best team winning the league <_<

A last minute goal, a dodgy penalty, a deflection and an offside goal meanse we need to win 5 out of 6 to be absolutely sure.

Despite me hating the luck and down right dodgy decisions they've had, it's still in our hands, albeit in the most absurd, disgusting and horrendous run in we could possibly have imagined in our worst dreams.

If we can sneak this through, it will be the most satisfying though.

Fuck that scum, let the luck come our way now.

evens

As has been said before, it's all in our hands. It was only thanks to an offside goal today that they had any chance, but then again that's their style, ain't it. I think we have to take the attitude that their results don't matter. As long as we win them all, then what the scum do doesn't matter a fucking jot. They might like to pretend it's up to them, but it's not.

Septic have to wait for us to stumble to have a chance - we can focus on ourselves and know our own strength will be enough no matter how they play. I know whose position I prefer. It won't be easy, but we will win it! BELIEVE, WE ARE RANGERS!