Classic timmy irony

The Artist

Got a text from a timmy gloating.I texted back "if u wanna the league by cheating and getting decisions in your favour (the 1st goal being offside) then thats fine,we'll just get on with it.@

the reply: "typical rangers fan,blame everything else for you getting beat" WTF can i say to that? its ridiculous!! :unionflag:

Got a text from a timmy gloating.I texted back "if u wanna the league by cheating and getting decisions in your favour (the 1st goal being offside) then thats fine,we'll just get on with it.@

the reply: "typical rangers fan,blame everything else for you getting beat" WTF can i say to that? its ridiculous!! :unionflag:

Dimwits of the highest "ordure".

I have mates who are tims, fortunately they are decent lads as well (yes some of them are) but i have purposely not sent any texts or phoned anyone and i haven't received any. The reason being we both know there's no use shooting your f*cking mouth off til the fat lady sings.

I just got back in from the pub watching the game and there were 2 oirish c*nts in there saying the tide is turning, well i've got a great memory for faces and those 2 will be getting it right up them if we lift the title.

F*ck the lot of them, brainless un washed oirish associated f*ckpigs.

Oh and btw, that stadium was quieter than the reebok when we went 2-1 up, GFITW? what a load of shite.

I have mates who are tims, fortunately they are decent lads as well (yes some of them are) but i have purposely not sent any texts or phoned anyone and i haven't received any. The reason being we both know there's no use shooting your f*cking mouth off til the fat lady sings.

I just got back in from the pub watching the game and there were 2 oirish c*nts in there saying the tide is turning, well i've got a great memory for faces and those 2 will be getting it right up them if we lift the title.

F*ck the lot of them, brainless un washed oirish associated f*ckpigs.

Oh and btw, that stadium was quieter than the reebok when we went 2-1 up, GFITW? what a load of shite.

Keep Believing, BL. We can still do this, but the question is "Do we want it enough?" Hope they answer that with a resounding YES.

i see they are not complaining about "masonic refs" at the minute i wonder why. Perfectly good goal for aberdeen knocked off, penalty for us in the last of game not given, mcdonalds offside goal today, yet another handball by caldwell in the box goes unpunished etc etc etc mcdonald diving into the box when the foul if there was one was outside the box. The list goes on. I blame ourselves for not winning though we defended far too deeply after going 2-1 up. Refs didnt help but i am not one for blaming officials as we should be good enough to win regardless.

One of the positives to take from the game was that I was watching it on Setanta (sadly) and for the entire game I could pretty much only hear Rangers songs. Greatest fans in the world? Fuck off.

i see they are not complaining about "masonic refs" at the minute i wonder why. Perfectly good goal for aberdeen knocked off, penalty for us in the last of game not given, mcdonalds offside goal today, yet another handball by caldwell in the box goes unpunished etc etc etc mcdonald diving into the box when the foul if there was one was outside the box. The list goes on. I blame ourselves for not winning though we defended far too deeply after going 2-1 up. Refs didnt help but i am not one for blaming officials as we should be good enough to win regardless.

I totally agree with your comments, that's football for you!

One of the positives to take from the game was that I was watching it on Setanta (sadly) and for the entire game I could pretty much only hear Rangers songs. Greatest fans in the world? Fuck off.

Yes and what a pity the Setanta camera man was a tim. Did you notice how only the tims where getting mug shots today? I would have liked to see my fellow supporters today. :rangers:

Agree with all but the last line, as unfortunately one poor decision did indeed cost us dearly - SM's first "goal" that wasn't.

To the guy that started this thread here is a sample reply

" Get a life, your team cheated their way through that game"

Remember gentelemen a man is judged on how well he conducts himself at the hands of defeat and how he reacts to that, I have no doubt we will come back stronger, let us all conduct ourself with dignity however hard that may be.

"We are the people"