Buffel

bluenose_jr

Where was Buffel yesterday, I thought he played not bad in the last couple of games & we could have done with him.

Is he injured as well?

Walter doesnt like him, Gow or Boyd for the simple reason which is Walter doesn't like flair players in his side. Walter would prefer to play 10 outfield players who are not so much great footballers but are ALL hard workers than to play a side with some players in side capable of bit of something special.

He doesnt like flair players ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What were Gazza, Laudrup, Durrant ? Hammer throwers aye ? :rolleyes:

Walter knows that its a war on the pitch when we play the earls and passengers who are scared incase the break a nail are not wanted or needed.

He doesnt like flair players ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What were Gazza, Laudrup, Durrant ? Hammer throwers aye ? :rolleyes:

Walter knows that its a war on the pitch when we play the earls and passengers who are scared incase the break a nail are not wanted or needed.

Thats only 3 examples out of more than 10 years in charge !

There will always be the odd one or two but in general Walter much prefers to play workers than flair players.

Where was Buffel yesterday, I thought he played not bad in the last couple of games & we could have done with him.

Is he injured as well?

I thought it a bit harsh, playing a right back on the left-side of midfield when you have a player like buffel who is quite capable of delivering the all important through ball not just wrong but negative.

I'd of had Buffel on the bench instead of Faye. It's pretty hard with this U-21 rule, especially when Naismith is out. Boyd was never going to get a game so there was absolutely no point in him being there.

Is he injured as well?

Can we please please give this topic a rest.. he is a marginal player at best... when he was given yet another chance to prove himself against St. Johnstone he was in and out of the game and genuinely disinterested... we will not win anything this year with his kind of play. :rangers:

Is he injured as well?

Can we please please give this topic a rest.. he is a marginal player at best... when he was given yet another chance to prove himself against St. Johnstone he was in and out of the game and genuinely disinterested... we will not win anything this year with his kind of play. :rangers:

but we will with Broadfoots ??? <_<

Is he injured as well?

Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it... but (you knew it was coming :craphead:) many of us feel Buffel still has something to offer the team and is being kept out of the side by Smiths reluctance to pay the reported fee if he plays.

Is he injured as well?

Walter doesnt like him, Gow or Boyd for the simple reason which is Walter doesn't like flair players in his side. Walter would prefer to play 10 outfield players who are not so much great footballers but are ALL hard workers than to play a side with some players in side capable of bit of something special.

What a load of absolute tosh! When has Boyd ever been a "flair" player? He's a damn fine poacher but that's all he is. And as for Gow, where's the evidence that he's capable of doing "something special"? The management team see these players in training every day, and if Gow was up to the job he'd be playing every week.