Us v Them

dummiesoot

Scenario 1 - You have just lost 2 OF games in a row, having every major decision go against you, or, as in earlier in the season, your team gets nine players booked for thuggery - do you

A) Mump and moan about it on the forum's, a wee bit on the radio and in paper phone ins, OR

B) Send death threats, post personal details of the referee, stalk linesmen, put webcams outside referees houses, pan their windows in, hit them with coins - all the while craving love and attention from everyone.

Scenario 2 - You are drawing 1-1 at a must win OF game on your own patch - do you

A) Support your team by singing and encouraging, OR

B) Throw missiles at the opposing team doctor and opposition players.

Why the fuck do they get away with this pish all the fucking time, it is really getting to me now,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE and THEY ARE THE SCUM

Guest Andypendek

no-one i respect, or whose opinion i value, considers their support to be anything other than a rabble, capable of a decent atmosphere when the big boys are watching but which reverts to type - sleekit, nasty and abusive - when they think no-one important is looking. they are, in fact, like an immature and unloved adolescent, craving affection while displaying only the results of a brtutalised childhood.

i certainly won't be getting worked up about that lot anytime soon.