What Rangers player did you think was crap but others thought was good

Bear

I think Big Amo is one of the worst footballers i have actually seen at profesional level never mind play for us.

He lost us the league, he lost us so many stupid games against the so called lesser teams with his stupid bad passing and trying to dribble the ball out of defence and getting robbed. EVERY single game he had at least 3 moves that were suicidal but because not all of them resulted in a goal against us alot went un noticed. And lets not talk about him taking every driect freekick on goal and putting it in the 2nd tear of the Broomie and Copland road stands. <cr>

I hated him being a Rangers player but he got away with it because he has a brilliant personality which painted over is awfull football skills. Plus he had a few good games against the Dims which a lot of fans saw and then ignored him losing us games single handidly by is out and out stupidity and lack of a football brain.

I know fine well this will not go down well with a lot of you, but if you sit and think about what i have said i think you might see where i am coming from.

Are you fishing?

Amo had his problems - namely with injury and losing his concentration from time to time - but generally he wasa fine centre-half and an excellent captain for Rangers.

Fuck knows what happened but my full post did not come up hence why it is edited. He was an awfull footballer in my eyes. YES he was a great leader and capatin but as a footballer. Total garbage IMO

You think Amoruso was total garbage but think Fraser Wishart was a under-rated hero...?

Have you been drinking? :D

I wish i aint had a drink in weeks.

Fraser wishart was no super star but just got on with his job. Amoruso was brash bold and rubbish.

You think Amoruso was total garbage but think Fraser Wishart was a under-rated hero...?

Have you been drinking? :D

I wish i aint had a drink in weeks.

Fraser wishart was no super star but just got on with his job. Amoruso was brash bold and rubbish.

Wishart only played 9 league games for us. Hardly the contribution of a under-appreciated 'great'.

Amoruso, as I have already said, made some high profile mistakes - but over the course of his 149 appearances he did pretty well - hence being made captain and hence his 2002 Players' Player of the Year Award.