JJB SPORTS

Ibroxin83

I was sent an email today from them with special offers etc, I have never signed up to anything so it was a random email.

Anyway on looking at the stuff you can buy from them I noticed they never had a great deal of rangers items for sale, considering the deal we have with them I thought this was quite poor, I looked at the Celtic stuff and they have much more than us and are in 2 sections of the shop.

WTF exactly do they do for us and why do they stock more of there kit than ours.

:angry2:

I was sent an email today from them with special offers etc, I have never signed up to anything so it was a random email.

Anyway on looking at the stuff you can buy from them I noticed they never had a great deal of rangers items for sale, considering the deal we have with them I thought this was quite poor, I looked at the Celtic stuff and they have much more than us and are in 2 sections of the shop.

WTF exactly do they do for us and why do they stock more of there kit than ours.

exactly (tu) this so called deal between rangers and jjb is a complete joke at best

When the deal was first agreed i thought Rangers had done a bad thing, but in hindsight this has been a good deal as the retail sector is suffering really badly just now and there are lots of high street retailers closing shops. I understand that JJB are not doing a great job of marketing our products but it is thier loss and not ours, I am pretty sure there was an incentive int he deal if they sold in excess of x amount of tops but the other stuff isnt making us any more money.

I get my stuff from Ibrox anyway, JJB only sell the home and (sometimes) away shirts down here.

There is no other merchandise at all.

There is more ManUre stuff than anything and Bolton supporters f*cking hate them c*nts.

Not sure which JJB's you guys are shopping in but the JJB at Fort Glasgow, last time I was there were repping our stuff like mad. They had huge window size posters of the players in the 3rd strip when it came out, and from what I could see, there was much more Gers than Celtic. They had the Gers strips then lots of tracksuits etc. and then had a cabinet with necklaces, dvds and other memorabillia in it. Great stuff.

Not sure which JJB's you guys are shopping in but the JJB at Fort Glasgow, last time I was there were repping our stuff like mad. They had huge window size posters of the players in the 3rd strip when it came out, and from what I could see, there was much more Gers than Celtic. They had the Gers strips then lots of tracksuits etc. and then had a cabinet with necklaces, dvds and other memorabillia in it. Great stuff.

I live in Germany with the forces and get my stuff sent to me by mates in the UK, but this was on the website.

JJB sells the Rangers merchandise mainly through the Rangers website, that is likely why it is not listed on the JJB website. If you go to the Rangers website and click club merchandise you can click the JJB tab and it takes you right to all our Rangers merchandise without having to look at Celtic crap. Or alternately you can just go to www.rangersmegastore.com. I have never gone to the JJB site in the years since they have taken over but simply only ever continued to go straight to our own website (which may have been part of the deal reached?)

So, I guess the fact that they provide us with OUR OWN WEBSITE for our merchandise is what they do for us. They also do not stock more of their kit than ours, there is plenty of Rangers merchandise on our own site.

Hope this helps, shop away.

JJB sells the Rangers merchandise mainly through the Rangers website, that is likely why it is not listed on the JJB website. If you go to the Rangers website and click club merchandise you can click the JJB tab and it takes you right to all our Rangers merchandise without having to look at Celtic crap. Or alternately you can just go to www.rangersmegastore.com. I have never gone to the JJB site in the years since they have taken over but simply only ever continued to go straight to our own website (which may have been part of the deal reached?)

So, I guess the fact that they provide us with OUR OWN WEBSITE for our merchandise is what they do for us. They also do not stock more of their kit than ours, there is plenty of Rangers merchandise on our own site.

sure I know about our own website but the JJB one should have more of our stuff on it so that it sells.

they DO have more of there stuff on the JJB site.

If we were with Nike then everywher that sold Nike we would have merchandise being sold. just like I was in USA at the start of the year seen loads of there stuff on sale because it was Nike should be like JJB.

sure I know about our own website but the JJB one should have more of our stuff on it so that it sells.

If we were with Nike then everywher that sold Nike we would have merchandise being sold. just like I was in USA at the start of the year seen loads of there stuff on sale because it was Nike should be like JJB.

It likely has something to do with the deal between us and JJB. You can bet it must be selling through the stores and the Rangers site or they would be pushing it more on the JJB site itself.

It likely has something to do with the deal between us and JJB. You can bet it must be selling through the stores and the Rangers site or they would be pushing it more on the JJB site itself.

yep possibly as long as my money goes to our club i'm not fussed but was a bit shocked to find very little on the website.