RC phone in !

Heard him he was almost crying I wonder if he thinks Rangers are a disgrace when we win the league too jealous bast*** they'll won f*** all

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I will say this as plainly as I can:

F*CK CELTIC, and DISMISS THEM.

At this moment I don't give a tinker's d*mn about them. Do not tarnish our great night with news of those sour bheggars!!!

Walker could hardly keep a straight face in the post-match stuff to camera ... I suppose if he didn't laugh he would greet :lol:

Fucking loved that. Walter's our manager for a long time as far as I'm concerned. Even if he only wins one cup this year he's the manager for me.

I wish the guy had started blubbing on the radio. It's nice to know that he's worried about Scotland's reputation though, presumably he objects strongly to all of those Celtic fans who took Ireland flags to ra Suvulle

I want to hear everything they have to say today, I love to feel thier pain it makes the situation even sweeter

Keep it coming you bunch of unwashed taig c-nts :craphead:

Welcome to the site mate!

Thanks mate enjoy the celebrations Manchester here we come :bouncy:

Oh they hurt - and even more so when they got to the final that season they won FK ALL but we already have bagged a League Cup and wont lose the other two either.

Treble ON - QUADRULE ON ON ON!!