Greetings from CSKA fan

CSKA

No, we simply don't care about this. Russian fans are nationalists, racism is not popular among us...

the only ones who are often attacked are caucasians because they always attack the others with knives, stones and pistols and act like wild animals, but get no punishment from our government which prefers not to mess in such conflicts.. Well I would prefer not to discuss this much

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might join a Zenit forum, like I did with Werder. See what theyre saying.

http://www.zenitspb.org/guestbook/guestbook.shtml one of their guestbooks

But be ready - in Russia football guestbooks and forums are much more than just places to discuss football. Thousands of messages, gloom, fun, quarrels, discussions on different topics, people talk about very very defferent things, but anyways football is the main topic

No, we simply don't care about this. Russian fans are nationalists, racism is not popular among us...

the only ones who are often attacked are caucasians because they always attack the others with knives, stones and pistols and act like wild animals, but get no punishment from our government which prefers not to mess in such conflicts.. Well I would prefer not to discuss this much

Dick Advocaat said yesterday he can't buy a black player because the fans won't like it.

Zenit only playing on the counter attack yea?

Dick Advocaat said yesterday he can't buy a black player because the fans won't like it.

Well, for a long-long time Zenit preferres to buy good players with Russian passport, and this method has brought him gold medals and final of UEFA cup. Of course all of us would prefer to see Russians playing for our clubs, but we don't have enough brilliant players for this. So many clubs buy some foreign players. The best way to save money is to buy a young and talented south-American, as it happened, for example with Daniel Carvalho, Vagner and Jo in CSKA - they have become brillliant players in our team. Zenit can spend more money on transfers and of course gets good Russian players, who cost more than foreigners because of the limit on foreigneers. Or buys adult and really good Europeans, who cost much. So it is not a racist position, it is just a club policy - they gather good Russian players and GOOD eastern-europeans because it is easier for them to work in Russia - we have ~ the same mentality with the rest Slavs.

Zenit only playing on the counter attack yea?

I doubt. They have vary good attaking players - Asrshavin, Dominguez, Tekke, Zyrianov, Anykov. They will attack because their defense has lost some key-players because of injures and is not perfect. Yet it was enough to break Bayern, so... Prepare for attacks. The key-figure in their team is Timoschuk, one of the best defending midfielders in our league. He is a good stopper and makes good passes. The main striker Pogrebnyak won't play, so I guess that Tekke will take his place

And their corners are very dangerous.

CSKA,

"А я знаю другую кричалку. ЦСКА, сосать!!!"©

Завали ебало русский пионЭр, иди нахуй отсюда и не позорь свой клуб. Тебя бы твои же красно-синие друзья отъебали бы если бы увидели как ты лижешь жопу шотландскому клубу.

2 all rangers:

dont read the sh*t that this crazy fanatic writes. You should know the reason we won the League. You had the same. I mean Dick Advocaat of course ;) So. No outrages. Lets play football, guys. And let the best club win. We'll see in Manchester who's the best.

CSKA,

"Ð Ñ Ð·Ð½Ð°ÑŽ другую кричалку. ЦСКÐ, ÑоÑать!!!"©

Завали ебало руÑÑкий пионЭр, иди нахуй отÑюда и не позорь Ñвой клуб. Ð¢ÐµÐ±Ñ Ð±Ñ‹ твои же краÑно-Ñиние Ð´Ñ€ÑƒÐ·ÑŒÑ Ð¾Ñ‚ÑŠÐµÐ±Ð°Ð»Ð¸ бы еÑли бы увидели как Ñ‚Ñ‹ лижешь жопу шотландÑкому клубу.

2 all rangers:

dont read the sh*t that this crazy fanatic writes. You should know the reason we won the Leage. You had the same. I mean Dick Advocaat of course ;) So. No outrages. Lets play football, guys. And let the best club win. We'll see in Manchester who's the best.

Welcome to RM Trully (tu) I hope we have a great Final. I was very impressed with Zenit v Bayern Munich.

Как же много Ñреди болельщиков из МоÑквы дебилов - проÑто жуть...

Quite.

I dont know what that means GSVG, but it better not be rude ;)

CSKA - you are complete idiot. Russia doesn't have so much european achievments and we have to take our chance to prepare in the best way to the final. It is not our problem that SPL force Rangers to play every third day or whatever. Our squard is only 12-13 players and only two defenders wich are fit.

In addition if Rangers will stand 10 man in thier penalty box all the match like they used to do in Europe this season, we have to be fresh to attack them.

I am proud that in Zenit we have 9 RUSSIANS which bring glory to RUSSIA and you, fucking idiot, go pray for your Vagner Lov and Jo.

CSKA - you are complete idiot. Russia doesn't have so much european achievments and we have to take our chance to prepare in the best way to the final. It is not our problem that SPL force Rangers to play every third day or whatever. Our squard is only 12-13 players and only two defenders wich are fit.

In addition if Rangers will stand 10 man in thier penalty box all the match like they used to do in Europe this season, we have to be fresh to attack them.

I am proud that in Zenit we have 9 RUSSIANS which bring glory to RUSSIA and you, fucking idiot, go pray for your Vagner Lov and Jo.

Welcome to Rangersmedia portic. I hope we have a great Final and may the best team win. :beer2:

CSKA. ну ты и гнида :mad:

вÑÑ Ð Ð¾ÑÑÐ¸Ñ Ð±Ð¾Ð»ÐµÐ»Ð° за Ð²Ð°Ñ Ñ„Ð¸Ð½Ð°Ð»Ðµ КУЕФÐ, а Ñ‚Ñ‹ Ñучий потрох чего творишь ?

This is how Celtic treated one of our players, Mark Walters when he made his debut for Rangers.

They shouted oo oo oo and threw bananas at him. But thats Celtic fans for you.

What they didnt know, is that Mark Walters is a bigger and better man than any of them.

:angry2: CSKA, тварь Ñ‚Ñ‹ ÑÑученнаÑ. Я веÑÑŒ конец второго тайма Ñо Спортингом ÑÑ‚Ð¾Ñ Ñмотрел, болел за роÑÑийÑкий клуб. Ладно, гадёныш, хоть Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð»ÐºÐ¾Ð¼ Ñвои Ñребренники потрать: тридцать монет - не шутка.

I remember when we played your mob moscow.

The linesman fucked us over as Novo scored a great goal that was no where near offside.

Yous got off lucky.

And wagner love was/is a diving bastard.

:angry2: CSKA, тварь Ñ‚Ñ‹ ÑÑученнаÑ. Я веÑÑŒ конец второго тайма Ñо Спортингом ÑÑ‚Ð¾Ñ Ñмотрел, болел за роÑÑийÑкий клуб. Ладно, гадѦ#39;ныш, хоть Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð»ÐºÐ¾Ð¼ Ñвои Ñребренники потрать: тридцать монет - не шутка.

препÑÑ‚Ñтвует питью некоторые хорошие пиво и водочка! (tu) :beer2:

To all Russian opponents - and hopefully friends still to be met..

We know you can play football...but can you DRINK?!

THis is where we are CHAMPIONS!!...come to Manchester and take us on!

..you будут хорошо на football..but могут вами выпить?! Мы будем чемпионами питьÑ!

:beer2: :beer1::clap:(tu)

hahahahahahahaha

RM has become a bolshevik battle ground.

Doistoievsky was a cunt! :lol:

Only joking, his books have provided me with some of the best reads ever (tu)