Welcome Zenit fans to Rangersmedia !

14 nations

I note only that 14 nations have always taken all resources from Russia and never gave nothing.

When they were released, it became much easier for us.

The territory also reduced just a little.

because they could have left at any time. Oh hold on... :pipe:

Formally, the constitutional right has always been. In practice, of course... [!!!]

However, they always skillfully used their position.

They were industrialised to fuck to provide an effective buffer zone against the West and ensure their was a supportive proleteriat. They were hardly at fault :pipe:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you see anzhi mahachkala play rangers in, oooh, 1998?

Hmm. i thought it was later. I haven't saw that game, but i remember they had to play on neutral field because of problems with securing guaranties in Dagestan those days.

I've googled it now. It was in 2001.

Ðу, чё приумолкли-та ? Продолжаем Ñрач .

If do you despise Rangers fans then why you here?

what did he say?

All in favour of banning dadada? :crab_uefacup:

Or do you want to leave him and rip apart his stupidity? :crab:

I think he should be banned for have such a silly name :rolleyes:

It is not. But let him keep up appearance !

WTF are you talking about, govno?

I wrote : "Ðу, чё приумолкли-та ? Продолжаем Ñрач " or " Why did all become silent ? Keep defecate" .

Срач in english defecate is slang. It means "chat " "chating"

did you see anzhi mahachkala play rangers in, oooh, 1998?

In 2001, the match was moved to Poland. (I saw it in St. Petersburg.)

However, I know the stadium of Anzhi (Dinamo stadium) in Makhachkala well. When I was a kid, I several years study in football group there!

WTF are you talking about, govno?

I wrote : "Ðу, чё приумолкли-та ? Продолжаем Ñрач " or " Why did all become silent ? Keep defecate" .

Срач in english defecate is slang. It means "chat " "chating"

Not about this case. About general tone. And not Rangers fans only... all is needed respecting !

I think it'll be interesting for Gers fans to know about one event in our ultras culture that we call "Banner War". Fans of top Russian clubs organize a very bright performances on the stadiums during Premier League games. Before every game they make banners and other stuff with different signs - some of them are praising their own clubs and another ones are made for taunting their opponents.

I try to find some examples of these performances and explain the sense of every banner.

Here's the first one:

It's Spartak Moscow last year performance. 1992 - the date of their foundation.

26vv5.jpg

Lokomotiv Moscow action in support of their legendary captain Dmitry Los'kov. All his merits and trophies are written on the top and down lines and his portrait is in the center.

83962860vb5.jpg

Zenith fans made a big banner with Alexander Nevskiy's portrait.

s6300038dm8.jpg

And here's some taunt for Spartak Moscow from Zenith fans. As you can see it's Gollum from the "Lord of the Rings" movie and he wears Spartak's red-white shirt with number 23 and holds the emblem of this club in his hands. On the banner he says: "My beauty (or fascination)". And the sign below means: "Was he ever a human?"

Here's the story behind this action.

Gollum symbolizes Spartak's player Vladimir Bistrov which played for Zenith over a pretty long period. But some years ago he went to Spartak and from that moment all Zenith fans consider him a betrayer who ran to Moscow for glory and money (as you remember Gollum was a very greedy person, so it's the sense of this analogy).

x_d436ba59.jpg

The big picture of this banner is here: http://i050.radikal.ru/0803/d1/4919e509bf10.jpg

I can continue if you like and it's interesting for you. There are plenty of such photos in our internet communities.

Ñ Ñ‚Ð°Ð³ разумею, хазÑева в ужоÑе ретировалиÑÑŒ , а поÑему Ñта фетка объÑвлÑеццы роÑиийÑкой територией., на которой дозволÑецца руÑкий изык

Horse Power

This is something I am interested in so I would like to hear some more.

What does this banner mean? 'Europe under the wheels' from Lokomotiv?

lokomotivemoskou26kb.jpg

I also like these 2 pics a lot.

1atifofoto7npen7.jpg

00webvl5.jpg

BTW about Vladimir Bystrov thich is appear on the banner as Gollum

I know that then he played with Spartak against Celtic in the CL qualification last year Celtic fans were very impressed by his quality and consider him as a world class player

Horse Power

This is something I am interested in so I would like to hear some more.

What does this banner mean? 'Europe under the wheels' from Lokomotiv?

Lokomotiv is sponsored by the biggest Russian Railroad company - RZD. Actually Lokomotiv=Locomotive in English.

This banner was made for game in some European tournament. So i think now you understand their idea: Europe must be sagged under the wheels of Locomotive :rolleyes: .

BTW about Vladimir Bystrov thich is appear on the banner as Gollum

I know that then he played with Spartak against Celtic in the CL qualification last year Celtic fans were very impressed by his quality and consider him as a world class player

Swine, u ?