Welcome Zenit fans to Rangersmedia !

I know, but I canny read Russian Coop so it's pretty hard to determine what they are saying!

Neither can I MC :lol: but you get the gist of the banter most times.

How are you young lady ?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but I canny read Russian Coop so it's pretty hard to determine what they are saying!

How are you young lady ?

I same as usual nothing changes with me, looking forward to Wednesday really wish I was going I would have to if it wasn't for work - bassa!

Hows you?

We try to write in English major part of our posts, but sometimes (actually not so often) we need to say a few words in Russian to each other. There are some things that simply very difficult to express using English...I'd rather say it's absolutely impossible :rolleyes: .

So i think you understand and forgive us :).

How are you young lady ?

Which one ? Left or right ?

How are you young lady ?

I same as usual nothing changes with me, looking forward to Wednesday really wish I was going I would have to if it wasn't for work - bassa!

Hows you?

Im ok, just working away as normal and the occassional :beer1:;)

We try to write in English major part of our posts, but sometimes (actually not so often) we need to say a few words in Russian to each other. There are some things that simply hard to express using English...I'd rather say it's absolutely impossible :rolleyes: .

So i think you understand and forgive us :) .

I understand that part, but the Russian parts are shall we say difficult perhaps you could give us lessons! :)

We try to write in English major part of our posts, but sometimes (actually not so often) we need to say a few words in Russian to each other. There are some things that simply hard to express using English...I'd rather say it's absolutely impossible :rolleyes: .

We try to write in English major part of our posts, but sometimes (actually not so often) we need to say a few words in Russian to each other. There are some things that simply difficult to express using English...I'd rather say it's absolutely impossible :rolleyes: .

All you guys do very well Horse. Its great to see (tu) :beer2:

How are you young lady ?

Hows you?

Everyone has the occasional drink I've started taking it up as a profession! ;)

How are you young lady ?

Hows you?

You are a Bearette of the Highest Order MC. I salute you !! :rangers:

How are you young lady ?

Which one ? Left or right ?

What, I don't get that left or right what?

How are you young lady ?

Hows you?

You are a Bearette of the Highest Order MC. I salute you !! :rangers:

Thank you Coop!

As it the Russians let celebrate with some vodka!

And another very important moment: there are absolutely no insults or something like that in our Russian posts. Believe me! They are all about our local business.

MadCow, every time i see Debbie in your significance my heart starts beating in a rabid rhythm and I can't remove my eyes from her!

I think you should make a banner with Debbie's hottest photos, Zenith fans and players will be stunned by her flawless beauty and they will have nothing to do but fell down unconscious straight on the pitch!

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Bear meat ewww no!

Debbie Harry is great I love her she is my idol and she looks fantastic!

Bear`s meat is pretty tasty

Wouldn't know I have never tried it!

A little Russian lesson for Mad Cow and others before i go to sleep at last:

Привет=Hello

Пока=Bye

Спокойной ночи=Good Night

Спасибо=Thanks

ебать, бамжей, ебать!=Hi dear Zenith fans! (dadada forgive me i couldn't hold myself smile.gif )

And I'd like to congratulate all Scottish guys with the great day of WWII Victory! Lads, if our grandfathers wouldn't beat the shit out of nazi bastards in 1945, you all were Germans and supported Bayern Munich :).

Bear meat ewww no!

Debbie Harry is great I love her she is my idol and she looks fantastic!

Bear`s meat is pretty tasty

Wouldn't know I have never tried it!

Why??? Around you there are so many bears. Just kill one of them and taste :laugh:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Goddess!

Great clip and nice song, but i wouldn't sleep all night after i watched it...

Привет=Hello

Пока=Bye

СпаÑибо=Thanks

ебать, бамжей, ебать!=Hi dear Zenith fans! (dadada forgive me i couldn't hold myself smile.gif )

And I'd like to congratulate all Scottish guys with the great day of WWII Victory! Lads, if our grandfathers wouldn't beat the shit out of nazi bastards in 1945, you all were Germans and supported Bayern Munich :).

Er, no actually. We held back and left Berlin for you guys to get revenge for your suffering.

We handled the rest pretty well, the Allies.

Привет=Hello

Пока=Bye

СпаÑибо=Thanks

And I'd like to congratulate all Scottish guys with the great day of WWII Victory! Lads, if our grandfathers wouldn't beat the shit out of nazi bastards in 1945, you all were Germans and supported Bayern Munich :) .

:lol:

You're a good lad HorsePower, take it easy! :beer2:

Спокойной ночи :pipehorse:

By the way, the board might be a little quiet tomorrow until mid afternoon as Rangers play Dundee United at 12.30. You mad mental Russki's better behave yourself while we're away ;) (sorry if I'm stepping on yer toes her coops :harhar: )

Привет=Hello

Пока=Bye

СпаÑибо=Thanks

And I'd like to congratulate all Scottish guys with the great day of WWII Victory! Lads, if our grandfathers wouldn't beat the shit out of nazi bastards in 1945, you all were Germans and supported Bayern Munich :) .

:lol:

You're a good lad HorsePower, take it easy! :beer2:

Спокойной ночи :pipehorse:

By the way, the board might be a little quiet tomorrow until mid afternoon as Rangers play Dundee United at 12.30. You mad mental Russki's better behave yourself while we're away ;) (sorry if I'm stepping on yer toes her coops :harhar: )