If you haven't got a Hotel yet

If you've haven't been able to book a hotel room for the 14th, just a word of warning, Don't bother.

You won't be able to get a taxi out to your hotel, as we know the streets will be rammed with people, think Edinburgh on hogmanay, but 20 times worse, Manchester center is much smaller, you will basically be stuck till at least 6am, possibly more.

On a saturday night/sunday morning, its very difficult to get a taxi from the center of manchester to anywhere out of manchester (often an hours wait) and thats just when there are a few thousand out :ohmy:

we've said it before in other threads, MANCHESTER WONT BE ABLE TO COPE.

However if you still wanna chance it and are lucky in finding somewhere with a room you might be walking it or waiting a very long time, good luck.

i need to check in at airport travel lodge on my 2nd night

the airport one, will i have probs?

its possible mate, is your 2nd night the 14th or 15th

it might just be a case of waiting a few hours for a taxi

i need to check in at airport travel lodge on my 2nd night

the airport one, will i have probs?

its possible mate, is your 2nd night the 14th or 15th

it might just be a case of waiting a few hours for a taxi

need to check in after 2pm on 14th

Excellent news!

I was worried we'd have to sleep rough in the bus station but if we all take two wee hip flasks each and save them for after the game, then we can have a spontaneous street party ;)

what is sleep party party first bus home

First bus I saw was 1am, we're on the 9am :craphead:

the way i see it, that aint gonna happen unless the police cordon the streets off, there will be people walking on the roads, no vehicles are getting through

All night party Loyal...Train out at 4.50 am! Then sleep..

..good alternative is CARS-R-US...comfy seats and a place to store the spare carry out!

:D

I just got a hotel yesterday 5mins from stadium through activehotels.com passed message on to other bears who also got booked in just keep checking for cancellations good luck