Will MANCHESTER Be A One Off in History?

ara

I cannot think that any team anywhere is likely to draw a greater crowd than the scenes that will be transmitting worldwide from Manchester's multiple locations and Ibrox... THIS WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR MANY YEARS TO COME...

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE BIG FUCKING NEWS ON WEDNESDAY!!!

...lets show the world what great fans we are by being the best spirited party-luvvin supporters the world has ever seen!!

Personally I think the numbers will far surpass everyone's expectations ... it could easily be 300,000...

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

C'MOOOAN RANGERS!!!

:bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy:

Just hope we can show the English what true Scottish football supporters are capable of to be honest.

You wouldn't believe the amount of people down here who still harp on about broken crossbars :/

Really hope it's a fantastic day whether we win or not. We are not Oirish filth.

Just hope we can show the English what true Scottish football supporters are capable of to be honest.

You wouldn't believe the amount of people down here who still harp on about broken crossbars :/

I'd love it if at the end of everything the Manchester Council were able to say how well our fans behaved and how glad they were that they bowed to pressure and opened it up with big screens etc.

And most of all I hope we don't win any scabby fans award from UEFA because those only go to losers!!!! :rangers:

I'm afraid I think there will be quite a few bitter tims going down to make as much mayhem as they can (its not as if they need any reason to behave badly and they do have previous when it comes to trying to drop us in it with UEFA). So be on you're guard Bears, the Mancs may not be able to spot them but we can (tu)

With that number of fans we need to be taking care of any trouble ourselves and self police the thing...

Place any drunk wee boys who canne handle a pint or two - and need to recover - in the nearest skip etc....

;)

I'm afraid I think there will be quite a few bitter tims going down to make as much mayhem as they can (its not as if they need any reason to behave badly and they do have previous when it comes to trying to drop us in it with UEFA). So be on you're guard Bears, the Mancs may not be able to spot them but we can (tu)

They'd have to be seriously retarded to even attempt anything down there.

I Expect to see them

I cannot think that any team anywhere is likely to draw a greater crowd than the scenes that will be transmitting worldwide from Manchester's multiple locations and Ibrox... THIS WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR MANY YEARS TO COME...

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE BIG FUCKING NEWS ON WEDNESDAY!!!

...lets show the world what great fans we are by being the best spirited party-luvvin supporters the world has ever seen!!

Personally I think the numbers will far surpass everyone's expectations ... it could easily be 300,000...

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!

C'MOOOAN RANGERS!!!

:bouncy: :rangers: :bouncy:

I agree there under estimating how many are coming down there are 3 buses alone from aberdeen!!