It will be for us, and us alone

Danny

After the utter horseshit stance of the SPL who refuse to give us any legroom, I will go ape-shit if they then turn round and say a great day for Scottish football if we do indeed win.

NO!

This, if we win the Uefa Cup, will be a historic day for :rangers: , our fans, and to a lesser extent those who have backed us over this whole shambles.

It is NOT for Scottish football. Scottish football can go and screw itself up its arse in my book.

This is for us, and us alone.

If anyone comes out with the 'good for Scottish football' cliche, I will not be held responsible for my actions.

/rant over.

After the utter horseshit stance of the SPL who refuse to give us any legroom, I will go ape-shit if they then turn round and say a great day for Scottish football if we do indeed win.

NO!

This, if we win the Uefa Cup, will be a historic day for :rangers: , our fans, and to a lesser extent those who have backed us over this whole shambles.

It is NOT for Scottish football. Scottish football can go and screw itself up its arse in my book.

This is for us, and us alone.

If anyone comes out with the 'good for Scottish football' cliche, I will not be held responsible for my actions.

/rant over.

Danny -- Mate -- We all know the ultimate fix in in. I am not paranoid, nor a conspiracy guy. You have said it in the most eloquent of terms -- simply GIRFUY!. The quad is on mate!

Believe!