Problem with the Bar38 meet

Well, I was speaking to a work mate on Saturday, and apparently, you can't get into the bar if you are under 21.

So that means the younger members (me and others u21) will not be able to get in.

What should we do?

Well, I was speaking to a work mate on Saturday, and apparently, you can't get into the bar if you are under 21.

So that means the younger members (me and others u21) will not be able to get in.

What should we do?

Sit outside and get someone to go the bar for your ale mate, it's gonna be a warm one according to the forecast -around 20 degrees last time i looked, so you'll not be on your own. (tu)

If it is 20 degrees and the sun is shining who wants to be sitting in a pub all day?

Get a coolbox fill it with beer and head to the park with the big screen. You won't need your ID for that (tu)

I wouldn't trust the weather atm.

Yesterday I was sat at the cricket, blue skies, 30 degree heat, and within 5 minutes we were sat in the middle of a huge thunderstorm... So atm, i wouldnt believe it until the day.

i would make it over 25s that way the bar area will be quieter for us old grumpy gits

Yasss, just turned 25.

Makes it easier to nail thirsty burds for us all guys ;)