Wednesday - How confident are we?

Finally, after waiting my whole life I get see my club playing in a European Final.

What are the confidence levels though? Personally I think Zenit will be the best team we have faced in the UEFA Cup.

I've predicted we'd get beat in every round so far but not now, I genuinely beleive we can do it.

2-1 Rangers AET

I think we can do this, ive watched Zenit in their last few matches they score on the counter and have a lot of pace.One thing i noticed tho is that their defence aint that solid, im sure Weir and co. can keep them at bay and JCD can cause them problems. 2-1 to Rangers AET

:rangers:

Finally, after waiting my whole life I get see my club playing in a European Final.

What are the confidence levels though? Personally I think Zenit will be the best team we have faced in the UEFA Cup.

I've predicted we'd get beat in every round so far but not now, I genuinely beleive we can do it.

2-1 Rangers AET

Any chance you can predict we'll get beat again?

Superstition Loyal :bouncy:

If we stray from the tactics that have got us this far then we me might struggle as players like Anuykov, Arshavin, Tekke and even Domingues will hurt us on the counter.

However Zenit played against AZ in a bounce game at the weekend and AZ set up as we do so Zenit's players can get a feel of it.

They were struggling until the big Russian lad thats suspended (I can't be bothered looking up his name again) came off the bench.

Our best bet for a goal is a set piece or a breakway goal down the left when Anyukov has ventured forward.

With the number of fans behind us, belif and it almost being destiny I think we can do it.

2-1 Rangers AET

(tu)

2-1 Rangers AET

If I thought I had any influence on the results of games I'd have been bankrupted by the bookies long ago :craphead:

The team have surprised me all the way through so I'm not going to say now that we don't have a good chance. TBH Zenith’s preparation may not have been ideal either due to their national association being too generous and allowed them to cancel so many games. Wouldn't it be the supreme irony if we beat them because they are ring rusty ;)

1 nil rangers

novo

if you believe, anything is possible!!

xx

I hope Novo gets the winner because his determination has been amazing and he's shown he really wants it. I think there will only be a goal in it and Rangers will take it home!! Xx