A win is a win

reddrock

Well we got a win and scored three and as others have said it should have been more , i was well pleased to see us a) get a win b) score some goals and c) again with the effort of Wee Nacho .

Like others however , puzzled by the constant ( not working) long ball tatic? also on how long it takes for walter , ally and kenny to agree on or if they should make a change and what it is to be ??

as has been said when we kept the ball down and played we scored or came close , Listen I dont want to get on walters back as where we have reached this season with what we have is an achievement compared to where we were .

But why have we not set the team out like this in the league all season and kept the ball on the floor ??

I was also concerned at what I seen as the lack of leadership and at times involvement of Barry ( injury may be causing problems) I am aware of this but does not seem to take hold of games like he used to and I am taking in to account 66 or so games .

any thoughts guys ????

however lets just say that Dundee Utd want to play for pride and force a draw and we beat the shaggers at Stinktoddrie

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

Well we got a win and scored three and as others have said it should have been more , i was well pleased to see us a) get a win b) score some goals and c) again with the effort of Wee Nacho .

Like others however , puzzled by the constant ( not working) long ball tatic? also on how long it takes for walter , ally and kenny to agree on or if they should make a change and what it is to be ??

as has been said when we kept the ball down and played we scored or came close , Listen I dont want to get on walters back as where we have reached this season with what we have is an achievement compared to where we were .

But why have we not set the team out like this in the league all season and kept the ball on the floor ??

I was also concerned at what I seen as the lack of leadership and at times involvement of Barry ( injury may be causing problems) I am aware of this but does not seem to take hold of games like he used to and I am taking in to account 66 or so games .

any thoughts guys ????

however lets just say that Dundee Utd want to play for pride and force a draw and we beat the shaggers at Stinktoddrie

I dont beleive that we should be looking at the refs we should look at ourselves we have had more than our share of time and chances to wrap this up

however if we finish champions feckin superb , if not lets see what signings come in and get back behind our team and go forward stronger into next season