Very, Very Disappointed!

Del

Decided to go to the pub and watch the game and was looking forward to a good game against the sheep and the hoping that Dundee Utd could do us a favour.

At the end of the day Celtic won so it wouldnt have mattered what we had done because we were never going to beat Aberdeen 5.6.7-0.

The thing that really annoys me is last night the players on the park knew that if they won then they had a good chance of winning the league, probably the most important game of the season and for some the biggest game of there career! And there were players last night that looked as if they couldnt give a fuck!

Cousin better have played his last game for Rangers, the guy is a talented player but he is a complete and utter fanny!

Dailly was always going to be a back up stop gap player but he is awful, at times last night i wished Broadfoot was playing. On the rare occasion he got down the line his final ball was shite!

Whittaker just bottled it last night. I dont know if the pressure got to him but he was all over the place just hammering the ball anywhere and in general looked like out of his depth which IMO is a shame because he has been a really good player recently!

Im absolutely gutted and raging that we "gave the league away". People can say that the SPL fucked us or whatever but at the end of the day 6 points from 7 away games is terrible! Thats the kind of form that gets you in the bottom 6!

Smith annoyed me as well last night, Novo is best as an impact player and i was happy for him to come on at half time but IMO Boyd and JCD showed they could link up well against St Mirren and yet Smith persists in playing Cousin. Now thats fair enough but everyone and there blind gran could see that Cousin just wasnt interested so why didnt Smith take him off at half time!

Time to move on and we MUST beat QoS and beat them well and by a few goals! Its a MUST!

Major changes are needed and i was confident that Smith was the man to do it but when you see player like Kenny Miller being linked with us its heart breaking!

No Surrender guys bigger and better next season!!

WATP

Good post Del, full of heart. Disappointment with the performance totally. I would never have Cousin in the team myself.

We can blame the SPL, but for me that doesnt hold water. We shouldve been able to handle the games much better than we did. We fell down at the final hurdle. Not good enough.

I dont know what else to say :(