So who have we been linked with

CooperSF

Very worrying.

VERY VERY

aye, its worrying. but not that worrying.

there's a few decent names on that list (Brown, Faddy, Lovelypants)

plus, this doesn't take into account the signings that every team makes, the out-of-the-blue ones, the ones you never hear anything about.

I cant remember hearing much about Cuellar, someone correct me if the rumours were present please

how can people say Lovenhimself before he left people were crying out for him to be sold but when PLG wanted to keep him he suddenly became a superstar. then when he left for nought everyone was gutted. can no-one remember his workrate.

Think it also should be pointed out that walter does his transfer business in private.

how many of his signings have we known about before they have actually signed??

im not panicing yet, i'll wait a month or so before i start that :lol:

edit: i cant type :doh:

Klasnic would be an oustanding signing. I am a lifetime Werder Bremen supporter and Ivan has not only scored goals, but always been a true sportsman and gave everything he had. Apparently he had problem with the Werder Bremen Docs who failed to diagnose his kidney problems. APart from that he kept on playing and finished his contract, just like you would expect!

btw: Isnt Lovenkrands family still living here? I am sure they mentioned something about his wee girl being ill and in hospital in Glasgow...

Transfer Speculation 2008:

Scott Brown <<< would be a good signing i heard he is a die hard GERS fan.

Kyle Lafferty <<< Potential

James McFadden <<< nah

Danny Shittu <<< who the fuk

Khenny Miller << Yes walter knows how to use him

Lee Wallace

Peter Lovenkrands << would love to see him bk class player

Mark Reynolds <<< yes

Ibrahima Sonko << donno where this came from

Ivan Klasnic << Smae ere

Adam

Anyone who says they wouldnt take McFadden is blatantly lying to themelves, the guy is class. Was watching the Birmingham v Arsenal game a few months ago (the game Eduardo broke his leg) and McFadden was outstanding. You dont get many teams bigger than Arsenal and if he can as good as that against them, he can play against almost anyone !

Transfer Speculation 2008:

Scott Brown <<< would be a good signing i heard he is a die hard GERS fan.

Kyle Lafferty <<< Potential

James McFadden <<< nah

Danny Shittu <<< who the fuk

Khenny Miller << Yes walter knows how to use him

Lee Wallace

Peter Lovenkrands << would love to see him bk class player

Mark Reynolds <<< yes

Ibrahima Sonko << donno where this came from

Ivan Klasnic << Smae ere

Adam

The only way I could see this guy being of ANY use at all is if he were retrained to play wide attacking midfield like Nacho Novo was. That said, Novo was a younger and more malleable when he was retrained...

so I still say: NO FUCKING CHANCE!